dupa

Author Topic: Problems trying to install TTS  (Read 3290 times)

thecreativekoala

• View Profile
Problems trying to install TTS
« on: September 21, 2016, 01:35:37 pm »
hi, newbie here, hoping someone can help.

first off, i should point out that i have NOT downloaded or installed HAL as that's not what i'm interested in - the product i'm interested in and have purchased is the Zabaware Text To Speech Reader with the CereVoice built-in.

i bought the product and was given a download link; i duly downloaded it and went to install it.

mid-way through the install, a "Validating CereVoice Licence" box pops up, saying "Please enter your license key into the white box below and click 'Validate'"

problem is, i can't find a license key anywhere.

i've gone into my account and in the downloads section, it shows me my serial number with a link next to it saying 'GET KEY'.  I click the 'Get Key' link and it comes up saying "No key found for this serial."

back in my account, there's a link to "Recover Licence".  I click that and it asks me for SERIAL NUMBER and AUTHORISATION REQUEST CODE.  i've got the serial number, but can't find an AUTHORISATION REQUEST CODE anywhere.  the page tells me it's included in the emails I received from zabaware, but i've gone through all 3 email receipts they sent me and there's nothing at all in there.

i've also checked spam/junk folders etc just in case i've missed one, but nope, nothing in there.

desperately trying to get this installed but completely stuck!

any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance.

graeme.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Problems trying to install TTS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 05:37:02 pm »
i personally have never bought Zabaware Text To Speech Reader with the CereVoice built-in. separate, i and most other people have purchased hal . maybe someone else has purchased it like you did.

If your purchased this and are having trouble you can write to Robert by e mail to get help. if you bought it, he should have records of it. when i buy anything online i always take pictures of it so i have records and even copy the pictures off. usually on the site it has a place to e mail robert.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 09:23:53 pm »
I emailed you your serial number.

You can always access this information from the "electronic product delivery" section of the Zabaware member area at http://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_customerUtilitiesMenu.asp (the login link at the upper left hand side of the Zabaware homepage)

Let me know if you have any more issues.

hi, newbie here, hoping someone can help.

first off, i should point out that i have NOT downloaded or installed HAL as that's not what i'm interested in - the product i'm interested in and have purchased is the Zabaware Text To Speech Reader with the CereVoice built-in.

i bought the product and was given a download link; i duly downloaded it and went to install it.

mid-way through the install, a "Validating CereVoice Licence" box pops up, saying "Please enter your license key into the white box below and click 'Validate'"

problem is, i can't find a license key anywhere.

i've gone into my account and in the downloads section, it shows me my serial number with a link next to it saying 'GET KEY'.  I click the 'Get Key' link and it comes up saying "No key found for this serial."

back in my account, there's a link to "Recover Licence".  I click that and it asks me for SERIAL NUMBER and AUTHORISATION REQUEST CODE.  i've got the serial number, but can't find an AUTHORISATION REQUEST CODE anywhere.  the page tells me it's included in the emails I received from zabaware, but i've gone through all 3 email receipts they sent me and there's nothing at all in there.

i've also checked spam/junk folders etc just in case i've missed one, but nope, nothing in there.

desperately trying to get this installed but completely stuck!

any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance.

graeme.
Robert Medeksza

thecreativekoala

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 04:55:02 am »
Hi, and thank you (both) for your reply.

However it's not the SERIAL NUMBER that i am having problems with.  As per the original message, it is asking (during install) for the LICENSE KEY in a 'Validating CereVoice Licence' pop-up box.  It is the LICENSE KEY i cannot find.

In my account, I can find the SERIAL NUMBER no problem, but when I click the 'Get Key' link alongside it, it says 'No key found for this serial'.

thecreativekoala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 04:58:59 am »
Further to previous reply, please see attached screenshots of the pop-up box.

SS1 is first, SS2 follows, then SS3, before finally Image2.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:50:48 am by thecreativekoala »