Author Topic: Can't find definitions in the default brain editor  (Read 2147 times)

brianturney

• View Profile
Can't find definitions in the default brain editor
« on: August 22, 2009, 11:50:48 am »
Posted - 08/22/2009 :  11:29:03            
I have a friend named Spencer. When I ask Hal 'who is spencer?'. He readily replies "Spencer: an English philosopher ...." I want him to be able to tell me definitions but also know who my friends and family are. I'm pretty much ready to just remove any 'spencer' (or other family names) from the definitions database so I get the result I want. Where is this definition of historical people data located in the default brain? I've expanded every table and every subsection but I can't locate 'Spencer' anywhere in there.

The search feature in the brain editor needs improvement. You can't search the whole brain. Thats terrible. With so many tables and subsections in the brain its impossible to use the search function unless you know Excatly what and where you are needing to look, which defeats the purpose of a 'search' engine.

I've been looking for the definitions table but can't find it while editing the default brain.

Please reply if you know the answer to this question. "Where is this definition of historical people/things/places data located in the default brain?"

lightspeed

• View Profile
Can't find definitions in the default brain editor
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 02:54:55 pm »
i have had the same problem i have taken other things out in the past such as insults but dont know where to do what you are asking , i to would rather get rid of this part to .