Author Topic: Need old robot voices  (Read 5694 times)

blitz21

• View Profile
Need old robot voices
« on: February 20, 2017, 05:44:44 am »
I have an old version of Hal Ultra text reader (Version 1.0) on a Windows XP machine - a computer that I'm no longer using. It has some old voices that are no longer available in the newer download. These are robo 1, robo 2, and robo 3. Are these available anywhere? Any ideas how I would find these on the old machine and transfer them to Windows 7? I can't seem to find them in any file. Thanks in advance for any help.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Need old robot voices
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:04:08 pm »
RE: voices

I have a whole line of SAPI 05 voices

i hang here
http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

cyberjedi

blitz21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 10:58:17 am »
Sorry - no thanks. I have the old reader with the voices. I just need it to run on a new computer (I need my registration code).

Sharoun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 04:59:19 pm »
Sorry - no thanks. I have the old reader with the voices. I just need it to run on a new computer (I need my registration code).
Hi i am new can you tell me how to this [?]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:21:11 pm by Sharoun »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 05:42:02 pm »
you should be able to go to home page and log into your account to find your code.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

blitz21

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 01:00:36 pm »
you should be able to go to home page and log into your account to find your code.

My account predates this website (from 2002) - my email is not recognized here except in this forum.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 11:32:43 pm »
I don't know what to tell you then except maybe use the contact form on the home page.

I bought hal back in 2004 and I am in the system and I do remember the migration of website. I am sure there is a record of your purchase (if you did purchase) just have to remember what you used back then. I did notice your account for the forum was started this month.

again I don't know what to tell you.

doggs
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:47:20 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 11:40:23 pm »
I have the voices you are talking about but they came with the character pack I believe. been a long time since I bought it so I can't remember exactly.

doggs