Author Topic: People Putty  (Read 7066 times)

Gregory

• View Profile
People Putty
« on: July 18, 2017, 02:29:53 pm »
If anyone is no longer using their People Putty license, I would like to buy it from you since there appears to be no way to buy it now from HapTek. Please feel free to PM me or reply to my post.

Checker57

• View Profile
Re: People Putty
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:57:17 pm »
Did you ever get a response?  I'd be happy to purchase a license off anyone if it's possible to get the license to work!

Wenessanut

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:15:21 am »
I would like to be the same, who can not please me, I want to get a lot of it.

Papasmrfe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 02:27:41 am »
Then it seems I am not alone. I sent an email to the address listed on their web site about a week ago, and haven't received any response. Does anyone here have contact with Haptek who might convince them to sell a few more copies?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 09:01:54 am »
Just speaking from my own experience, I can only use it when/if I have an XP computer running.

Not only does it NOT RUN on a Windows 7, 8 or 10 system, it will NOT accept my registered Serial Number to activate it!

All I got from an email from the folks at Haptek was a "Sorry it doesn't seem to work with 7, 8 or 10."

Not that good for customer support and it certainly seems they did not keep up with the changing Operating Systems.
Such a shame because it was a really fun and extremely versatile product for the creation of countless characters!

Perhaps something will develop in the near future.

SO IF you had an XP OS and a copy of People Putty, you'd still need that original, unique Serial Number to activate it.
Good luck!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 09:32:19 am »
The People Putty thing has been going on for so many years.  Lots of people liked it while I moved on to the Full body characters and found them much more interesting.
Carl2

Papasmrfe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 09:58:07 am »
Just speaking from my own experience, I can only use it when/if I have an XP computer running.

Not only does it NOT RUN on a Windows 7, 8 or 10 system, it will NOT accept my registered Serial Number to activate it!

All I got from an email from the folks at Haptek was a "Sorry it doesn't seem to work with 7, 8 or 10."...

SO IF you had an XP OS and a copy of People Putty, you'd still need that original, unique Serial Number to activate it.
Good luck!

I'm still running xp, and likely will be forever.