dupa

Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!?!?!?  (Read 3114 times)

weasle

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« on: May 19, 2009, 03:42:05 pm »
Hey, so i used to have the ultra hal and the extra characters a couple of years ago, i'd like to get the program back but i dont want to have to pay for it all over again nor do i have the extra money to do so, ive contacted the zabaware email address but no response, ive also called the number i found online for the company, but it wasnt the number, the guy on the phone said hes gotten many calls looking for zabaware.. so like.. did the company tank or something and just disappear? if anyone has any info on how i can get the program back or how to contact the company, please let me know..
toysoldier.weasle@gmail.com
thanks
weasle
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:30:48 pm by weasle »

Bill819

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:02:07 pm »
If you purchased an original copy then your name is still on the records and so would the purchase of extra characters. You can contact Zabaware right here through this forum but the owner is a busy man and sometimes it takes several days before he can answer a question.
I will give you one piece of advice and that is don't ever threatened to priate software that can lead to some big trouble for you as it marks an uncouth character. Normally people who make statements like that are discovered to have never bought the program in the first place but for some reason they think thdy can bully their way into getting a free copy, but that does not work here as every copy that is paid for permanent records are kept.
Bill

weasle

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 06:32:56 pm »
sorry about that, removed that part of my question, i paid for the program with my credit card, so there should be some record, but ive tried to get a hold of someone repeatedly about my account to no avail.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:54 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by weasle

sorry about that, removed that part of my question, i paid for the program with my credit card, so there should be some record, but ive tried to get a hold of someone repeatedly about my account to no avail.

I received your email that you sent yesterday through this forum and see this posting, but this is the first contact I have on record from you. Would you mind telling what email address you sent your original correspondence to?

The best way to contact Zabaware is through either http://www.zabaware.com/contact.html or this forum. I still check Zabaware's old support emails but due to the huge amount of spam those addresses receive I will often miss non-spam emails.

But to answer your question, if you purchased Hal 6.0 or 6.1 you can get a free upgrade to Hal 6.2. If you purchased Hal 5.0 or older, you are eligible for a 50% off upgrade. Please email me your full name and old email and mailing address so that I can look you up in the customer database.
Robert Medeksza

weasle

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:10:19 pm »
Bill, i sent you an email back with that information

Bill819

• View Profile
HELP PLEASE!?!?!?
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:46:11 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by weasle

Bill, i sent you an email back with that information

I have not received any email from you or anyone else from this site.
Bill