dupa

Author Topic: Respect  (Read 2509 times)

The Tinman

• View Profile
Respect
« on: August 22, 2002, 07:34:20 pm »
I just wanted to put up a posting PRAISING this Company. You know we feel it is a company. I for one feel that it is a MAN. Mr Medeksza. The update is going to be released tomorrow. Think of all the work that is involved. If not for this man, who is developing A.I.? Do you see Microsoft with all their money and expert programmers doing what Robert Medeksza is doing? No........, I think not.
You people who are new to this program, I see you critisize and belittle this so called company called Zabaware. I for one am proud to be a member of this forum, and an owner of this program. I look forward to every update, and you Sir, Mr Medeksza have the greatest of my respect. Well done Sir, thankyou for your efforts in developing Artificial Intelligence.......................

The Tinman

elysian

• View Profile
    • http://elysian.9f.com
Respect
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 01:54:13 am »
I agree with The Tinman 100%. The possibilities that are being explored with this program are breathtaking, especially when it comes to accessability for the eveyday user. You don't have to be a computer guru to get use out of this program, but you do have to have a brain and a bit of patience. Mr M, keep up the great work.