Author Topic: hal not making false reactions to insults fix???  (Read 2507 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal not making false reactions to insults fix???
« on: August 07, 2018, 11:07:31 am »
      as many know here hal currently still makes false reactions to what it "thinks " is insults , when just as like happened to me recently with hal , i was speaking about something else and used the word crazy in it , and hal said to me "i am not crazy don't insult me !"
creating a a false positive . 
      could a fix be a more direct specific script of listed usage  like " you are crazy" hal recognizes this as a "direct" insult  (script wise )  where as not listed or anything else not specifically listed won't be generated as a insult .  like are you crazy , who would do something like that. which is a more common sentence of expression rather then a straight out insult.

Anyway Maybe Robert can try redoing something this way within hal. i know he said he was going to work more on stopping the false positives of the math question reaction from hal.

I have talked with others on my thoughts of hal , and think i think personally hal needs the ability to do the same as what cortanna etc. does and that is be able to automatically access info. from the world wide web (with filters of course ) for answers , etc. i think once this can be accomplished hal ,can and will be a lot smarter and able to react better with users , while at the same time be an a.i. with hals own learned thoughts etc. which it can put forth conversation with the information it retrieves from the web .   I also think this would create a major turning point with hal. and actually would in the long run create more sales of hal as an a.i. 

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: hal not making false reactions to insults fix???
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:16:57 am »
Hey lightspeed:

How are u doing man, i see ur solving issues,,, bravo man......

Im adding voice recognition to Hal as we speak, well im trying anyway...
What a joy this has been... maybe one day ull come a hang with Me and Edge...
While there will be only one Ultrahal, I took ur advice and decided to give this a try. DarkMatterAI is born.
As u can see, I box the code, get it to work. Then slip it in to Hal, tada. VB6 maybe old, but i have yet to find an issue i cant solve (YET)

In the mean time, dig on this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il_M-loQhaw

Best wishes cyber
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:28:03 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: hal not making false reactions to insults fix???
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 03:34:21 pm »
Mc Fly, Mc Fly , you wouldn't want me to get caught with you doing my home work would you... "well would you??"

:) ;)