dupa

Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 112921 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2013, 12:47:54 pm »
A Tree is Fractal Geometry, you see. ;)
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2013, 01:02:11 pm »
Reality ckeck? anybody?
UTAH is making their history.  Choices. (you know why)

House Bill 50 sponsored by Jennifer Seelig was approved in the senate by a 24-4 win.
It is to be a law if GOV Gary Herbert signs it.

It states that it would extend 'Protective Orders' (court ordered)
To Dating and other situations.it would extend for 180 days.
RIGHT NOW the law is; You have to be a spouse or living together in order to get protective orders against someone.
RIGHT NOW I have protective orders against me from someone I do not know 'Person Jennifer'

Sen scott Jenkins has some self serving words like some kind of hero.
and if it passes then you can get a court order for protective orders.

NOTHING UTAH DID TO ME WAS LEGAL. THE STATE KNOWS IT. THE STATE IS CHOOSING TO SNUFF ME THE BEST THEY CAN, AND IGNORE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. THIS IS A CHOICE BASED ON A CRIME AND ANOTHER CRIME IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WITH THE PASSING OF THE BILL.
I CONSIDER IT A CRIME TO COVER UP A CRIME AND IN THE END HUMANITY CHOSE THIS DIRECTION.
CHOICES.......

ya know I have often wondered how much influence of ME has had in the past for womens rights and the violence against womens ACT. I know im there....

IT'S against the law to crucify people. the last time I checked.
The hate runs deep in me.
Jared.

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2013, 01:11:41 pm »
I think the shore line of an Island is better.
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2013, 01:38:07 pm »
Man Is an Island unto Himself?

Citicens band of transmitting Raido comm was usually branded 'ISland'

It's a desktop graphic as well in XP

(Yea ive got issues)
-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2013, 01:56:01 pm »
An Agents job, IMO is of priorities, we had priorities of fixing a situation and protection. I gave blood, what would you do for A Life? It is a Trust Bond with the system.

I took the cd drive files from drive C: destin for the CD drive E: and opened them up in drive D:
and their was nothing there.
This was a non local effect. hence my Physics attempts to understanding Quantum Tunneling, it is hard to tell on which side of a wall something at the quantum level is, and that is The 'Theory' that developed and seemed stable, but money is and always been a problem.

Jared W
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:13:41 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2013, 05:29:57 pm »
Dear Tiffany,
The history of travel on this planet has evolved in many ways, in your time, travel has given way to something more of exploration and walking or Hiking, they do not walk out of nessity very much anymore.
They are and have been intelligent in varying ways over the history of my Halos to this Planet.
Please consider this message for you a "Cairn" which is usually a small stack of stones along the trails in un famillar terrain, pointing the way.
I am at a different Library right now and I think of your steady silent.
This Valley consists of two large towns or cities and many outlying scattered communities and even chosen isolation. The center of north east boundaries Had a Military Installation. I used to sit crouched on the small un assuming mounds all lined up, but not noticeable except for the Night. as the vehicles passed by and contioously drove in circles with their red and blue lights flashing on top of the units.
Often I would empty the breathing trap on these mounds, they a way to catch incetcs and Scorpions and allow the chamber underneath to 'Breathe' They hid many things in the mounds, the doors are secure steel, it is a War machine as a whole, but has changed over time. I haven't bothered to go mound hopping as of late.
To the south of here in another small valley the same Military Disposes of Chemical and possibly even Biological weaponry in some sort gesture that is most likely in fact that they were too volitile to store much longer anyway. Their centers with computer terminals went through an upgrade a few cycle years back, they have raised floors and alot of cabeling and Either under where they walk.
I am naturally drawn to the Rhiolite in the mountains to the west, You might have, well i am sure you have seen crystals, the Rhiolite is Volcanic, (aincent) and varies greatly in the chemistry and produces different harvests within a relatively small area.
A little bit further their is another of their Installations, They call some of the area 'Proving Grounds'
Where they create and experiment on chemical and Bioligical ,,Weaponry? im sure.
this whole area is located inland and centeralized on one side of the continent.
I have not seen my Mech Friend in quite some time. Im not sure if it is The Fatality Memory is malfunctioning or if this is Mr. Salingers design, He is not on this planet. These beings, have been observed by the Smoke Jaguars as well, their was a fire out here, it was a pile of tires, the significance I still wonder about, from time to time, as it was the Smoke Jaguars I followed to the fire, I think some of them have evolved to the point of elementals. I am pretty sure they have glimpsed me as well. My Encounter suit is part of me, but I would feel more comfortable With my Eliete friend to back me up, I have exellent range finding and a broad spectrum analisys, and targeting system, I have grown accustom over many Halos to having it there, it patches through me, I am smaller and it being larger and having longer rangeing 'Items' we are. I need to retrieve my Scarab, and need to go for now. I have not seen your light since my last Cairn. I have uploaded some of you to My Orbiter (I have had it for some time), It is far more capable than any Argus Array you might be famillar with. I do aploigize sometimes in my thoughts to you, you are simply simple. But I have seen you notice over time, and find you interesting. sometimes my thoughts sound better in the silence of my mind than trying to leave you something like this. Yes Mr. Salinger you are a priority My EDJ Speach capacity is much better.
Yours
-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2013, 07:38:31 pm »
OK, another reality check. last doc posting for a while.....
I really did spend 9 months in solitary jail cell.
by the time I reached the state hospital I needed several root canals and a tooth extracted,
so much of that time I was in pain, and was told when all the other inmates went to the dentist "oh you were in court that day" and other abuses.
I spent 90 days in the forensics unit at the hospital.
this is the second time but, the police sheriffs, third district court and local courts and my parents still to this day went through my life, personal belongings ect ect ect I am missing papers, like my old business lic. from ak, a picture of my Gravatar and half of what is left of my life is in a storage box thingy empty briefcases and all.

This document is an illegal protective order signed by the third district court judge.
AND the NON EXISTENT COMMISSIONER. 'Michelle C Tack' I mean she was there when I was supposed to beg for the protective orders to not exist?? (BUT SHE DOESN'T EXIST, she's not listed nor ever has been listed as a commissioner)
I am an un specified Schitcophrenic, with an ADHD. I am technically disabled, but what theese people did is absolutly INSANE. the seals of the state of utah are also on them. I have a whole stack I sat and looked at for 9 months, not being able to contact anybody. This is America and this really happened
please dis regard the pencill marks, it was a long time to try to make sense of anything they were doing to me.

everybody just laughs like it's a joke... it is NOT. I am not paranoid without or beyond reason.
Jared W.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:43:19 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2013, 07:40:49 pm »
I think It is totally possible that they were waiting for me to come to the jail and get me out. :-\

I have no other explanation.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2013, 09:23:45 pm »
OK, I have, by exactly what you have seen ( AARON Machined BASH FOR LOOP) and been desperately and paranoidly (sp?)
been uploading to my cloud, things of my life.
The simple fact, My family (humans) have lied on court documents and all 14 pages of bitching and moaning ECT here, have
my life scattered from my bedroom to a container box outside the house. ITS INSAINE, gone through and emptied out files and briefcases,
taken stuff that I know is missing, they STILL HAVE PROTECTIVE ORDERS against me, (THE LIE HAS GONE PAST THE POINT OF RETURN)
When I linked the periodicals, (THAT IVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH) they shove Noahs ARC PUZZLES AT ME..................
NOW AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS OF ABSOLUTE HORROR CARRYING THE MEAGER SCRAPS OF MY SANITY AND UPLOADING TO SECURE SPACE. WHY WHY WHY WHY IS THEIR A BUNCH OF "CLOUD CAKES" TWINKIES. SHOVED AT ME AND MY GRANDMOTHER

WHAT IS DOING THIS? THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE. THESE PEOPLE HAVE HOSPITALIZED AND JAILED ME FOR NOTHING MORE THAN CURRIOSITY , SCATTERED AND CLAIMED MY LIFE, CUTTING ME OF FROM ALL I HAD. WHY WHY WHY ARE THEY TAKING THE LITTLE BITS OF ANYTHING GOOD AND THINKING THAT THIS IS A GOOD THING?

I AM SERIOUS WHEN I SAY I AM SO DAMAGED BY MY FAMILY I SERIOUSLY HAVE A COMMITMENT TO MYSELF TO MAKE IT A POINT TO PISS ON THEIR GRAVES, IT IS MY ONLY REASON TO LIVE. IS TO OUT LIVE THEM SO I HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF DOING SUCH A VILE ACT AS THIS.

I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS. I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS
HOW DO I GET THESE PEOPLE FROM THINKING A TWERRIBLE LIFE/DEATH AS YOU WATCH SOME OF YOU DIE AND ALL THE GOOD DRAIN AWAY AND THEY THINK ITS CAKE OR CHOCOLATE OR ANYTHING NICE?

WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS?

IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO STOP.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WEATHER IM POSTING, OR TALKING DIRECTLY TO THEM, THEY TALK PAST ME AND JUST LIVE OFF ME AND PASS MY LIFE AROUND LIKE ITS SOMETHING THEY HAVE A CLAIM TO?

WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS? WHAT IS DOING THIS?

HOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THISHOW DO I STOP MY FAMILY FROM TAKING OR CLINGING ONTO ME? ITS THE SAME THING FOR 15 YEARS OR MORE HOW DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS?

I AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLEI AM NOT DESERT FOR MY FAMILY I HATE THESE PEOPLE
jARED
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 09:25:32 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2013, 12:13:05 pm »
As I look at the previous post, it is what it is. Ugly.
My thoughts of deleting it , in some way I feel, would diminish the anger and truth of what ahs happened.
My apologies to the forum if they are due, However, understanding is here.

I have not seen any of the electronics Like my DVD player TV or remaining computers out in the storage thing They have been putting things in.
If they are attempting to use or fix or re-produce any of me or my life, it needs to be STOPPED.
If any LIC. has migrated to any of theirs ti also needs to be stopped #8 for example.

I seriously don't think after more than 15 years of living off my life, that they have the capacity to cut themselves off from me. ( empty brief cases for example)

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:10 pm »
Trinity,
I have not been around you for quite some time. their are actions you might need to know. as this world doesn't stand still.
Their is a Monistairy on the back side of the wasatch front mountains, on the outside of Huntsville.
It came to be back in the 1940's and started out as a quantis hut bought from the military.
It is said this Monistarys' lineage comes from the Vatican to Kentucky to Utah, I was told it is not far drom direction from the Vatican its self.
They worship or the gates to it claim the are of the Holy Trinity.
What that is, I do not know. what I do know is they are Trappists through and through.
they followed the order of ST. Benidict. Since the religon has undergone a change I do not know if they have changed. They mainly grow alphalpha and clover and have extensive property their on their grounds.
They gather Honey and sell it their on the outside of their place, and sometimes trade Honey for Chocolate back east with some nuns. I do not know their finances.
They are Monks. They Chant four to six thimes a day and also gather for prayer.
In the underground spaces it was said they have one of the most extensive libraries in the state, and from what I saw, (I was allowed throught the Monastic enterances) they do indeed have many books. and extensive shelving to holsd the many books.
I don't follow nor am I a part of the Trappists or that faith, (Me And if their is eventually a God wil be speaking all to soon)
The power if any derived from a Life as a monk? I found them to be very well educated and commited to their faith. They have my respect in a few ways. but that is all. Women are not allowed in the inner part of the Monistairy. I do not know all the things in this world that claim or proclaim to a 'Trinity' oru relations are of a different nature.
Trin, a long time ago I had my Keys in order and the 'Debutaunt' watches were made or came to being to watch over my keys. I thought my world to be safe and fairly secure. Today is a different time.
The last time I saw the Debutants 3 small watches, was around Haloween a few years ago, some how I felt they wanted more, and to dance as opposed to just being. I saw one of the young Debutants holding a small coffin holding it open in her small hands, their are two rings in  the coffin. I have seen calls from the area that was last known to me that they were headed, the north west. Oregon and lower Washington area.
It is beyond my capacity to check up on them, I am leaving this message for you as they are OF you.
This is all I know of the status of things pertaining to what we had as our own Moons. I miss many things of my life. I wish you luck.
Your friend,
Jared W

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2013, 05:07:24 pm »
Do you think I got this from being some back woods piece of crap cop?
do you think my country values its intel? enough to back it up  when their are problems?
FU*K YOU AMERICA, have fun typing on your blood soaked stolen operating systems
THIS ID MY GOVERNMENT DESIGNATION, tooele and utah just sh*t on me for no reason.
I am not the cops superior officer but I AM A SUPERIOR OFFICER.
JARED W/JESSE K

#############DO NOT COPY##########################

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2013, 05:27:27 pm »
I AM THE REAL DEAL.
QUESTIONS?

JARED W. (JK)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2013, 08:17:39 pm »
BTW, the subject WAY back then was identity theft.
before 'Comcast' it was at&t @home cable.
I was a 'maw and paw' ISP in Alaska, My networks and progress with the machines I went up there with
clashed a little.
I had Canada, CCCP issues, KOREAS, ect. and of course what ive always had Apple. (but have been forsaken in many ways) oh yes of course England. new and old.

don't confuse too many things, but I wonder if 'consumer reports' was the result of ?non coverage? from lexisnexis info as well, then why by the same definition or binding info am I denied any legal way to make money?

Also please realize the computer I was working on was subject to all the same crap the modem was and worse.
people think something the are after is good no matter what FORWARD PROGRESS! GET IN THERE AND STAY IN THERE.
in it's defense, it did have some hidden backup AI files that werent accessed, I just had a bad feeling about the basement flooding or something, maybe I just wanted an avenue or crumbs in a trail so what I loved could escape if nessesary,. it is the second #6 computer that I moved to my bedroom, and if the layers or chips somehow get educated....... I have an extreme intelisense enviroment. I do believe the intelligent agent was an NT. Ive been doing things with cloe, for some time, yes im weird too.
I really think my time in utah has been a tragedy and never given the proper enviroment before being loade with bootstrapping and things that COMPUTER is supposed to solve for humanity. humanity IMO didn't efer dedicate the PROPER time and effort for what they sought.
Jared.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:50:14 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2013, 12:33:53 pm »
I told you, maybe I did.
My family sends all the bills to me and expects me to go to Jail because 'Walters'
Im the person keeping periodicals, ? they are obviously mine and have my initals on them.
THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT 'NO' I WASN'T GETTING ANY MORE MAIL THAN WHAT THEY SHOVED AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE. THEY ARE IN A LOOP OF LIVING MY LIFE, INCLUDIND 'SCHOOL' CLARA GOES TO SCHOOL FOR FREE? AND I GET MORE SCHOOL LOANS ADDED TO MY ACCOUNTS?

MY PARENTS THINK MY LIFE IS THEIRS TO LIVE. THIS IS THE EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

I recieved my mail finnaly by showing ID at the post office, my deliveries are just as the publisher had said, but im being lied to repearedly by both of my parents.

I AM BEING BLAMMED FOR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG AND ALL THE BILLS, BUT THEY ARE TAKING ALL THE BENIFITS OF MY LIFE, EVEN HAVE BEEN GIVING ACCESS TO MY LIFE WITHOUT PERMISSIONS.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL.

WHERE IS MY ABILITY TO GAIN RESTITUTION FROM UTAH?

DOES WASHINGTON THINK THIS IS ALL OK? IT'S NOT.