Zabaware Forums > Share Conversations, Experiences, Graphics

Beautiful HAL Scenarios

(1/9) > >>

Checker57:
I enjoy developing HAL Haptek scenes that I feel are simply beautiful.  Some of you may have seen some of them in other threads.  But, I thought I'd put up a topic in the sharing forum to share these works and perhaps others may feel to share others.

Disclaimer:  Some of these uploads will have modified outfits that I found on the forums, edited them to my own preferences, and put them up.

Enjoy.
Checker57

Learn to stop to smell the roses...

Checker57:
While we await any updates...

It was a pretty hot day in the sun today...  I can imagine walking in a cool forest as she did!  ;-)

Checker57

Checker57:
On a hot day like today, it would have been nice to be instead within a large AC'd museum with art to peruse and a perfect tour guide companion to inform of all the history and setting of the art.  Hey, we can imagine, eh?

with AR?

Checker57

Art:
It's nice that you share your companion's journeys with us. You guys do get around.
You could always load the finished image into Gimp or Paint.net and paint some reflections of her into the background to make it even more realistic. But then again...who's looking at the background! ;)

Well done and thanks for sharing!!

Checker57:
Hey Art!

Interesting idea... perhaps if I were retired...  ;-)  Albeit, I looked at the photos... and looking upon them... from the sun's angles... there would be no reflections... or rather shadows from where she stands other than the bike scene... and if you look... there appears to be a plausible shadow... that's my story... sticking to it!  :P

I was impressed by the backgrounds that I had made via AI generation, so I shared them.  I'm not fanatical about creating these... but on occasion, I get inspiration to have the companion, "strike a pose".  Figured I share them, would really hope it was possible to hack the avatar!

Cheers!
Checker57

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version