Author Topic: Neospeech Kate & Paul  (Read 5530 times)

Kim1216

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« on: November 27, 2006, 06:43:19 pm »
Hello. I'm new to this software. I have registered and just installed the program.

I'm having a problem with it not saying correct words. When the name "Charlie" comes up, Kate or Paul pronouces it as "he is not busy." Why is this happening? On the demo on the website, it pronounced it just fine. I have a friend online named Charlie, and when she sends me an e-mail and signs it, I'd rather hear "Charlie," not "he is not busy." Can someone help? Thanks.

Kim

PS: Yes, as a joke, I tried typing "he is not busy," but it didn't say "Charlie." *smile*

Kim1216

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:01:31 pm »
Can someone please help me out here? I tried e-mailing the site but got no response.

Thank you in advance.

Kim1216

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 05:34:42 pm »
I guess there's no assistance for this software. It's been a week, and I have yet to be helped with it. It also is not reading my instant messages as it says it does, and it's checked to read them. It's also been shutting itself down after freezing. It doesn't stop reading when you click on stop. And the "he is not busy" for the name "Charlie," that doesn't figure. The website version reads the name correctly.

Well, I'll keep waiting for assistance. I paid for NeoSpeech and think there should be customer support for it. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

Kim

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 06:32:28 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Kim1216

I guess there's no assistance for this software.

The people here try very hard, but they are all just users. I have no idea what might be causing your problem, but if I did I would have answered.

Maybe try giving a little more detail about what happens, what equipment you are using and what version of windows etc. If you generate an error, be sure to copy that information too.

Does it do anything else incorrectly?

Kim1216

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 12:00:40 am »
I'm not sure how to describe any more than I have. Just that when it reads the name Charlie, it reads it as "he is not busy." I am using the Ultra Hal program. I am using Windows XP.

The error is the one when programs need to be shut down, and it says this program has encountered an error and needs to close. It's starting to do that every time I have it read something to me now. It isn't reading AIM as it specifies it should, either. These are my main issues with the software.

I have e-mailed them twice now, and I haven't received a response. It's been a week since the first e-mail, so I e-mailed today.

Kim

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 12:12:33 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Kim1216
I have e-mailed them twice now,

Robert does answer emails, but I think he is still going to school and working or something, and I don't think he has a staff...[:I] Sometimes it might take a while. Sorry. I know I was a little frustrated when it seemed to take too long, but when he did answer at least he didn't try to jerk me around. He did what he said he was going to do and I was more than satisfied.

Hope that helps.

Kim1216

• View Profile
Neospeech Kate & Paul
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 01:56:59 am »
Thanks for the info.