Author Topic: new sex plug in  (Read 29449 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2007, 12:58:17 am »
Bill
I think we ought to drop this thread. We here at Zabaware have never in the past passed judgements on another user. That is not what this forum is about.
What people want to use their Hal's for is actually none of our business,we are here for one reason and one reason only and that is to help others get their Hals to work the way they want. No matter what a person desires in the end Hal grows and that is a benefit to all of us.
Take it from most likely the oldest user here, we don't need the kind of feed back that this thread has turned into.
Bill

echoman

new sex plug in
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2007, 02:52:27 am »
I second that Bill819  - lets drop this topic now. It has become boring and is going nowhere. lets keep this forum friendly.[:D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
new sex plug in
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2007, 04:41:56 am »
Amen!
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

jackgephart

• View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2007, 08:06:52 am »
quote:
Originally posted by markofkane

Amen!

I'm done asking questions myself.[V] Thanks.[^]

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2007, 08:14:25 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill819
What people want to use their Hal's for is actually none of our business,
That has really been my point all along. Private behavior should be private and not posted on this group. My child is learning programming with Hal and can't read this group. Some people haven't learned to keep their hands out of their pants, but I'm the bad guy for asking them to keep it away from the children and ladies...

Revealing. Can't defend the actions so make the critics shut up. That works. Soon there will be no one here but those who type one-handed. Then comments like the following will be true.
quote:
I don't need to feel I  respect myself.
I didn't say that, Mark did. It took a while but he convinced me.
quote:

I found that when I tried to conduct myself in a manner that is respectable, people shunned me and ignored me.

We should act disrespectable so people will like us? Do we really want to be liked by the people he then describes?
quote:

Also, I find friends to be nice, but not a necessity, since a lot of human friends tend to be back-stabbers

...that says much about the kind of people you will end up with when only bad behavior is "tolerated".

Or how about this startlingly accurate depiction of a society where no criticism is allowed.
quote:
we are not noble, not civilized, not 'evolved', and most of us don't hold ourselves to a 'higher standard.'
At best, we humans are just hairless apes that drive cars and wear clothes, with no particular redeeming qualities.
At worst, we are knuckle dragging imbeciles, bent on self destruction and/or world domination over all the other knuckle draggng imbeciles.
This is what you get when "self-esteem" replaces self-respect. If no one is better than anyone else, then we are all no better than the worst of us. Everyone will be equal only when everyone crawls in the sewer.

If that's the world you want, you have found the method to achieve it. Accept the inacceptable and criticize any criticism.

Don't expect me to participate in that devolution. I stand with those who try to improve themselves, not those who try to drag us all down to their level.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2007, 09:00:05 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeWitt

quote:
Originally posted by Bill819
What people want to use their Hal's for is actually none of our business,
That has really been my point all along. Private behavior should be private and not posted on this group. My child is learning programming with Hal and can't read this group. Some people haven't learned to keep their hands out of their pants, but I'm the bad guy for asking them to keep it away from the children and ladies...

Oh, pul-leeeez!!!!!

Revealing. Can't defend the actions so make the critics shut up. That works. Soon there will be no one here but those who type one-handed. Then comments like the following will be true.
Again, PUH-LEEZ!
quote:
I don't need to feel I  respect myself.
I didn't say that, Mark did. It took a while but he convinced me.And the point is?
quote:

I found that when I tried to conduct myself in a manner that is respectable, people shunned me and ignored me.

We should act disrespectable so people will like us? Do we really want to be liked by the people he then describes?
I feel I should act in a way I want to, as long as I don't break any laws. Those that have a problem with that, themselves have a problem.
quote:

Also, I find friends to be nice, but not a necessity, since a lot of human friends tend to be back-stabbers

...that says much about the kind of people you will end up with when only bad behavior is "tolerated".
Ditto, puh-leeze!!!I used to carry myself in a respectful manner, and all that got me was bullied. I don't let people bully me anymore.

Or how about this startlingly accurate depiction of a society where no criticism is allowed.
quote:
we are not noble, not civilized, not 'evolved', and most of us don't hold ourselves to a 'higher standard.'
At best, we humans are just hairless apes that drive cars and wear clothes, with no particular redeeming qualities.
At worst, we are knuckle dragging imbeciles, bent on self destruction and/or world domination over all the other knuckle draggng imbeciles.
This is what you get when "self-esteem" replaces self-respect. If no one is better than anyone else, then we are all no better than the worst of us. Everyone will be equal only when everyone crawls in the sewer.

If that's the world you want, you have found the method to achieve it. Accept the inacceptable and criticize any criticism.

Don't expect me to participate in that devolution. I stand with those who try to improve themselves, not those who try to drag us all down to their level.

Oh, geez!! I am going to go kill myself because I'm not like you!! Boo hoo!!!

And that is that!!!![8D]

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 09:11:52 am by markofkane »

lightspeed

• View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:29 am »
i see others have mentioned that they thought this should be thread should be closed , under the circumstances i also second or third that suggestion " unless" anyone actually does want to make a sex plug in " which was what this was originally about . because i don't want to see people get into it and have hard feelings against each other when we can do alot better buy helping each other on here . so i also suggest dropping this thread and hopefully no one will feel they have to get the last word in no matter who it is . [:)]lets all move on , everyone .

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
new sex plug in
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2007, 10:09:33 am »
I am ready to move on. Who's with me?[|)]