dupa

Author Topic: Interacting AI with Laptop Robot kits  (Read 3524 times)

Merlin

• View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/FreeDigitalGraphicArt
Interacting AI with Laptop Robot kits
« on: June 10, 2002, 02:12:43 pm »
I just found something very interesting. Laptop robot kits with voice control, speech recognition and......Emotions! Sight recognition and sound. Under $600.

They do not have AI but when Hal is further updated it would work on the robots.
HINT....HINT...now is the time to check it out.

See them at www.evolution.com

AND HOW IS THE NEW UPGRADE FOR HAL COMING ALONG? WE ALL WAIT AND WOULD LIKE AN IDEA OF WHEN.              
                              THANKS AND KEEP US INFORMED, PLEASE

Mstg007

• View Profile
Interacting AI with Laptop Robot kits
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 10:56:29 pm »
I just took a look at this great robot here. and yes you are right! I am currently ringing all the info i can from them! Sounds too good to be true. As long as you have a laptop and an extra 500$$ you are set for a robot that can do anything that you ask. From reading info from a book from a certain page... to having it watch your home as an alarm. even have it follow you and play music all verbally... So this robot and software took the best of everything that is on the web. that is AI and brought it into one great CHEAP APP.

This App runs on Win 98 +, and has voice recognition and speech synth. It can do much of what Ultra Hal offers... and plunty more... with better quality:)

I am going to wait a year out to see what this robot does on the market. And if it does as good as i think... i will purchase it and have some good old Fun!

Thanks for the link to a new path to the future.................