Author Topic: 4.5 Ultra Hal Assistant Free Version????????  (Read 5224 times)

G0th52

• View Profile
4.5 Ultra Hal Assistant Free Version????????
« on: August 31, 2002, 05:32:02 pm »
Anyone have any ideas which Monday this is going to be available?

Pretender
Pretender

The Tinman

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 07:00:16 pm »
Pay the money, Buy the program. You would have it by now.

brianstorm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2002, 07:52:17 am »
Thanks Tinman, you're right. Since I downloaded the free 4.0 (I am a
registered 3.0 user), I have found that brain editor Medekza made
a very useful tool. I think I can just do the $17.95 and get to 4.5!

CatAtomic                             -tell Hanna I sed hello

G0th52

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2002, 05:41:10 pm »
i appreciate you're liking the program so well and all tinman and i believe that it's a very good program. i do think that you should stick with the answer to the question rather than try to force someone into thinking like you do and doing what you want.

Pretender
Pretender

The Tinman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2002, 07:08:35 pm »
You Sir are the one being rude, There is no way you can be forced to do anything. What do I want?? I want people to show Robert Medeksza some respect. Your implying that because the home page was not updated on the date and time he stated that this is a flaw once again with this programmer. Perhaps he was busy sending out the cd's to registered owners of the program. I respect him, You want him to give attention to this site and this forum, then PAY the man, If you knew how much work was involved you would not be asking when the free version was going to be available. You are not new to this site, you have many postings, You have had ample time to try out the Hal program. I hope other members of this forum join me in this, buy the program, pay Robert Medeksza for a job well done..................TM

G0th52

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2002, 07:28:04 pm »
my problems are not yours, but i am a disabled vietnam veteran in a wheelchair with extremely limited movement and a more so limited income. i, too, have very much respect for Robert Medeksza and wish him well and appreciate his time and patience. my original post was out of my unusual sense of humor. it helps me get by day to day. i respect you tinman, but some of us may not be in the position you are and i expect others to appreciate our position as much as they hold to theirs. bob

Pretender
Pretender

The Tinman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2002, 07:56:31 pm »
Sorry, I dont mean to be an ass. I work in health care, I see people everyday who make me count my blessings. God bless you.....................TM

G0th52

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2002, 08:09:37 pm »
don't worry about it. i understand where you were coming from. i don't expect others to owe me anything, but understand that there are some that do expect everything for free. i'm sorry if i came across that way. God Bless You. you're in a difficult profession. i worked at a VA medical center for many years in administrative assistance to veterans.

Pretender
Pretender