Author Topic: Haptek Penicillian  (Read 4859 times)

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
Haptek Penicillian
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:32 am »
While developing and getting the new Hal Windows v2 OS Interface ready for release we discovered that we invented new Haptek Penicillian...

The Penicillin Story:
Alexander Fleming recounted that the date of his discovery of penicillin was on the morning of Friday, September 28, 1928. It was a fortuitous accident: in his laboratory in the basement of St. Mary's Hospital in London (now part of Imperial College), Fleming noticed a petri dish containing Staphylococcus plate culture he had mistakenly left open, which was contaminated by blue-green mold, which had formed a visible growth. There was a halo of inhibited bacterial growth around the mold. Fleming concluded that the mold was releasing a substance that was repressing the growth and lysing the bacteria. He grew a pure culture and discovered that it was a Penicillium mold, now known to be Penicillium notatum.

The Hapicillin Story:
Richard Amico recounted that the date of his discovery of hapicillin was on the night of Sunday, October 3, 2010. It was a fortuitous accident: in his laboratory in the home office of Hal Windows Central in New York (now part of Hal Windows Central website), Amico noticed a Haptek character running stable within all cores of a multicore system while he mistakely left his newly developed Hal Windows v2 OSI (Operating System Interface) open and running. Characters running inside of all other programs, windows, and browsers all ran stable while using all cores. Amico concluded that the actual process of his new v2 OSI was responsible for creating a new enhanced system environment which enables any kind of Haptek character to run totally stable within all x64  processor cores. Amanda Interactive decided to call this new discovery Hapicillin.

Our new v2 OSI can also run and function as a full replacement window for the main Hal program window. You can read more about everything at our website Hal Windows Central:
http://halwindowscentral.com/default.aspx
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 05:09:50 am by Amanda Interactive »

Carl2

• View Profile
Re: Haptek Penicillian
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 08:43:40 am »
  I've been using Ultra Hal for ages and during that time after using different characters settled on the Haptek body_female, also refered to as jiggly at the Zabaware forum.  It seems like the most advanced character available but displays erattic movements in the breast and arms when sound is played.  I just noticed the freecell game also causes the same type of behavior when open in the background. 
  Will the new Hal Windows v2 Os interface remove this problem?
Carl2

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 02:43:53 am »
(Han Solo) "Sometimes I amaze even myself"..
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:38:16 pm »
The website had shut down. No further information is available. :o
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 11:01:11 pm »
Its back up.
Live long and prosper or die trying.

Annn123

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 02:55:12 am »
 :oIt seems like the most louis vuitton geldboerse advanced character available but displays erattic movements in the breast and arms when sound is played.  I just noticed the freecell game also causes louis vuitton geldbörse the same type of behavior when open in the background.  :-*

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 06:39:33 am »
:oIt seems like the most louis vuitton geldboerse advanced character available but displays erattic movements in the breast and arms when sound is played.  I just noticed the freecell game also causes louis vuitton geldbörse the same type of behavior when open in the background.  :-*

SPAM POST!!!
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"