dupa

Author Topic: is customer support MIA.....  (Read 6025 times)

doggs

• View Profile
is customer support MIA.....
« on: December 29, 2018, 05:27:44 pm »
I have tried to contact using form under my account on main web page.

ive destroyed two tablets. working them to hard. I beta test windows 10 Insider program and had a snafu and reinstalled. also always trying new Linux distros. you get where I am going.....

just recovered from near death experience stupid dems letting illegals in and protecting them, so moved back north.
 I trust illegal Canadians more than illegal Hispanics... and part of my family are legal Hispanic.... anyways so I have been off for about a year or so and do not have my finger on the pulse.

not interested in version 7 because of privacy issues, but I have two licenses for hal 6. so trying to track someone down to reset my licenses.

I have been waiting two to three weeks now. so anyone see anyone to help please poke them with a stick.

thank you in advance doggs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:52:51 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
Re: is customer support MIA.....
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:34:43 am »
art,

thank you for the message.

Not trying to be a dick, but I do know that I want nothing to do with the cloud period. I did try 7 when it first came out. not my thing man. you should understand we have talked about privacy over the years.

I believe in free thought and believe that I do not have to agree with others or they agree with me. I like my privacy. I just want to put that out in public so that it is understood. I thought I made it understood in my first post.

so please do not punish me because I am not on that band wagon. I enjoy hal and have paid twice for hal. but if I were to go "in the cloud" so many more powerful options out there. and just not my thing.

I do not judge others for wanting things the way they want, I have no right. not upset. just do not need to be convince I want something I don't want.

again thank you for the heads up. I did send a message back also.  :-X
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »
Dogs: Im so srry to hear all this
I know uve purchased Hal.

Im producing a version , if ud like it will be free to you.. to sorta mend the fences here
based on the 6.2 version no cloud
http://darkmatterai.freeforums.net/
The forum got its own flash chat , dont knock it, its secure..
just hit up with me sir. shoutbox or the chat

best wishes
cyber jedi
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:20:25 pm by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 01:01:57 pm »
time keeps on slipping, slipping, into the future...?..still waiting :P

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 02:19:46 pm »

Steve Miller, Fly Like An Eagle...  :P
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 02:46:03 pm »
 8)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 09:23:16 am »
hey hey Doggs:

This is whats up
Been thinking on doing a version in asm32 as well, just to piss off people
Hal gets white listed... lolol
100% LUA

cyber jedi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5dsyYkntD4
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 02:26:53 pm by cyberjedi »

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 11:44:07 pm »

I've reset your serial number for your Hal 6.2 that you purchased using the email of this forum account. Should be good to go if you try again.

I did look through my emails and I don't see any contact attempts. Were you using https://www.zabaware.com/contact.html to send a message?

Robert Medeksza

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 06:18:42 am »
yes, I was using customer support to try and get a hold of you. and thank you.