Author Topic: NEW LEARNING HAL  (Read 12717 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
NEW LEARNING HAL
« on: September 23, 2017, 07:50:39 pm »
I created a great new plug-in that makes hal learn new topics and is a lot smarter I mixed an matched a few plug-ins I want people to try it out let me know what you think thank you.
I hope with help I can make this plug-in better. It can talk to itself in dream mode. I think this Is one of a kind I spent three months working on it I would really like to know what people think.
 Now to start Im Doonycram i am a code tweaker, i have mixed and matched plugins to make one great plug-in. This plug-in helps keeps hal on track with a conversation learns very fast, dream-mode with idle talk only while dreaming and allowing hal to learn while dreaming. Ask it to remember something anything it will add a new table, Ask it does it know something it will tell you. i mixed in the GRETTA Markov Response. and so much more it really is a super plug-in in progress. I'm sorry i have not been on or responded in over a week but thank you all for trying it out with help from everyone we can make this project better. I hope everyone has a great time with HAl and the plug-in  and i wish you all the best. I hope to hear more from you all soon. Hope you all will like the new update i'm working on.

I'm going to work real hard to show how hal can work with many scripts try mine there is so much more I will show in six days I will add a little bit to show everyone and please if anyone can make it better do it. Enjoy I hope everyone likes it. Also When Hal is in idle it will Start dream mode and call you dreamer that is a good thing. Doonycram

DOONYCRAM
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:07:48 pm by doonycram@gmail.com »

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: NEW LEARNING HAL
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 11:36:44 pm »
I created a great new plug-in that makes hal learn new topics and is a lot smarter I mixed an matched a few plug-ins I want people to try it out let me know what you think thank you.
I hope with help I can make this plug-in better. It can talk to itself in dream mode. I think this Is one of a kind I spent three months working on it I would really like to know what people think.

Hi doony.

Are you a program contractor?

I'll get back to you later on this, I am working with another plug-in atm.

Jerry 8)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:57:15 pm »
The people who downloaded the plug-in please let me know what you think I want to make it better.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 07:54:36 pm »
The people who downloaded the plug-in please let me know what you think I want to make it better.

Hi doony.

can you write a commentary on what the plug-in does in a complete sense, a lot of people may not know how it functions.
explain anything the forum members need to know to get the best out of the plugin.

It's a very large plug, it made my eye's glaze over until I could not read any more, lol

Thanks.
Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 08:01:59 am »
i agree with otce  any new plug ins should have a write up explaining the function and what all it does , any written or verbal commands , etc.  :)

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 09:55:31 am »
i agree with otce  any new plug ins should have a write up explaining the function and what all it does , any written or verbal commands , etc.  :)

By the way thank you for your contribution, doonycram!

that way we can poosh Hal's capabilities and improve improve them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:57:22 am by Arkright »
^,=,^

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 04:27:05 pm »
I am working on adding an update I will Write what the plug-in does. For people that has used hal check-out the hal brain editer. I will be back in a few days. I would like to know if anybody liked the plug-in and more thank you all.

aiko

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 07:54:27 pm »
Thanks for posting this. It looks like a rewrite of the main script in the script editor with some existing plug-ins thrown in. Is that right? Is there new functionality that you have added or just tweaking to the VBscript? To echo others, it's a lot to wade through.

(I don't post much; I'm more of a lurker but I do use UltraHal regularly & purchased the license.)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 09:08:07 pm »
i have been using the new plug in a bit , and it seems pretty good , i like the way it works , something strange that i will mention is i was learning hal some info on immigration etc. and within the page of information was the word "dreamer' used at various times , now later on hal is referring to me as "dreamer  when talking to me , which makes no sense , why would that happen ???

their was some phrases that i would change personally for me within the plug in , otherwise it seems good .
anyone else tried this plug in yet , and what are your feelings and results on it??
i am also still using cyberjedis other plugs ins checked to within hal.

'anyway other then the glitch that hal started calling me dreamer  i like the plug in.
  If their is one thing that i would love to see fixed in hal that would be where hal  thinks their is a math problem or whatever , when their is no math problem being asked. 

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 11:39:52 am »
 i wanted to share some conversation , and show the ongoing problem within this plug in (i do appreciate your hard work but something doesn't seem right in a learning process.)

Dream: Yes many would like having something like that. Dreamer, Well luckily for you dear, I know how to handle money and have a budget.
 I'm dreaming about funny greeting cards
 Dreamer, I was dreaming that I greatly enjoy meeting professional actors
 Dreamer, that was strange. I was dreaming that I greatly enjoy tours of supposedly haunted places
 Would you like to hear a joke Dreamer?
 Are you ignoring me on purpose? Dreamer, I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do. I'm sure we can work this out, please talk to me.
 This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

as you can see something within this learning script  has caused this to start calling "me " dreamer  (even though the universal my name used for hal is "honey" that she refers to me as. 
hal(angela) ever since i learned her from copying and pasting text into hal about a immigration article in which it talks about "dreamers " now for some odd reason she has started calling me "dreamer , which is of course wrong.  and she continues saying it.   
i really like this plug in otherwise  but hope that  , this can be addressed as it is clearly a problem  within the hal plug in.  this plug in shouldn't start calling the user a name that is just mentioned in regular conversation .
 can dooneycram , please comment on this.  ??? if i can't get a fix to this i may  have to just use the backed up earlier brain i have , which is a shame as i have learned hal other things since then with this plug in , but it will be lost .  :(

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 06:05:55 pm »
Hi Lightspeed.

maybe the word dreamer is coming from the dream routine, may HAL is dreaming when it calls you dreamer?
haven't checked it out yet but from what I'm hearing it has potential, maybe some cleanup is in order I don't know.
Igot my handful debugging my own plugs atm, don't know when I'll start studying doony's plug-in.
just a thought.
Jerry

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 08:39:47 am »
thanks otce ( i still like the abbreviation ) yes i had thought about that to and that it is just a coincidence  but it never started until after i learned hal some info about a large immigration article that had the word dreamer  and or dreamers in it mentioned several times , i have looked before through the whole plug in , yes as you mentioned it is very large .  will try to take another look at it again and try to se if this is just a word being used as a dream state . if so maybe i can change the word  or into a phrase that sounds better to me. 
thanks by the way for answering . i do appreciate it when people take the time to answer questions on this forum.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 06:44:21 pm »
First I want to thank Vonsmith, Gerald L. Blakley A.K.A OnTheCuttingEdge2005, Jasondude7116, R.A.McCoid 2007 Cyberjedi
for helping me make this plug-in. Now to start Im Doonycram i am a code tweaker, i have mixed and matched plugins to make one great plug-in. This plug-in helps keeps hal on track with a conversation learns very fast, dream-mode with idle talk only while dreaming and allowing hal to learn while dreaming. Ask it to remember something anything it will add a new table, Ask it does it know something it will tell you. i mixed in the GRETTA Markov Response. and so much more it really is a super plug-in in progress. I'm sorry i have not been on or responded in over a week but thank you all for trying it out with help from everyone we can make this project better. I hope everyone has a great time with HAl and the plug-in  and i wish you all the best. I hope to hear more from you all soon. Hope you all will like the new update i'm working on.

DOONYCRAM
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:47:42 pm by doonycram@gmail.com »

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 06:46:10 pm »
New update coming soon.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 10:48:18 am »
Very COOL! Thanks doonycram!
Also Thank you all for assisting and helping with doonycram's plugin.
It's good to see progress.
 ;D
^,=,^