Author Topic: The real David Whalley  (Read 4794 times)

Original

• View Profile
The real David Whalley
« on: April 10, 2007, 05:23:38 pm »
Hello!,

I just wanted you guys to know that the person creating Answerpad related posts under the name of DAVIDWHALLEY is not the real David Whalley who originally created Answerpad.

Thanks!

David Whalley

Bill819

• View Profile
The real David Whalley
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 01:49:42 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Original

Hello!,

I just wanted you guys to know that the person creating Answerpad related posts under the name of DAVIDWHALLEY is not the real David Whalley who originally created Answerpad.

Thanks!

David Whalley

It would be interesting if you could prove your statements. The man who claimed to be the real David had access to the original source code for answerpad and had made a great many changes to it. All of which he gave to all of us.
It just seems strange that there are now two people claiming to be the creator.
Bill

Original

• View Profile
The real David Whalley
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 12:33:23 pm »
Answerpad is open source.

It would seem that he's only been using my name on this forum.

After reading through the Answerpad thread that he started on this forum, I see that he actually admits to not being me. So I'm not going to worry about it too much. But others may not have read the thread as thoroughly.

But I just want you all to know, that if he turns out to be a totally sane. Then he's clearly not me. and I don't want any kind of sanity hanging over me. I have my reputation to think about!

By the way - I've not touched Answerpad in years. But I can still be contacted through the original email that is displayed in the original Answerpad's About box.

Toodles!

PS - UltraHal rocks!

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
The real David Whalley
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:37 am »
Answer Pad source has always been available a long time