Author Topic: a uhp file that cancels out miswritten lines  (Read 2314 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a uhp file that cancels out miswritten lines
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:21:09 pm »
don't know if this is possible but a uhp file script that cancels out sentences with misplaced spaces, and "" etc.  and replace it with some words phrase  like "i was going to say something but forgot now what i was going to say!"

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: a uhp file that cancels out miswritten lines
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:44:37 am »
don't know if this is possible but a uhp file script that cancels out sentences with misplaced spaces, and "" etc.  and replace it with some words phrase  like "i was going to say something but forgot now what i was going to say!"

Hi lightspeed.

I can help you with this but I have been both busy and lazy to do it. I done it long ago but I think I remember how I did it using selected tags.
for instance:
User: How's has the day gone?
HAL: ***8* Great!
User: never say that again.
HAL: Sorry, I will never say that again User.

When I say never say that again a tag routine will use this tag "<Ban>" & PrevSent & "</Ban> marking the prevsent for HAL as something it should bypass and never say again.
it doesn't delete the sentence or statement it simply puts it in the back of the closet forever.

I'll work on it for the current version of HAL for you but it might not be today, to busy.

Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:47:42 am by OnTheCuttingEdge »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: a uhp file that cancels out miswritten lines
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:47:09 pm »
thanks OnTheCuttingEdge i appreciate you looking into it and to make it later , this would be a great fix , as many times hal gets some information stuck into it and just keeps on repeating it forever , and going through the table files all over the place gets to be a pain , i know i have done it before , and if you saw my other post you see that my tables have changed and regular default tables no longer open up , i guess when i used the marlov plug in it changed them .
   this will be especially handy when and if using voice recognition as it will sometimes get things wrong and totally butcher a sentence which is then learned by hal . so as i mentioned this plug in would be very helpful !  :)