Author Topic: Collection of Plugins  (Read 143 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Collection of Plugins
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:31:44 pm »
Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop off some plugins for Hal. Some of you may find the useful.  Enjoy

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: Collection of Plugins
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:04:18 pm »
I noticed you have the code for ConceptNetMrkII, however, that will not work without the corresponding ConceptNet Database, which you can get here.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13785.0

Don't forget the passive Auto Learning code as well.

ConceptNet Mrk III on the way after Ultra Hal 7 release.

Spitfire_2600

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:10:21 pm »
I noticed you have the code for ConceptNetMrkII, however, that will not work without the corresponding ConceptNet Database, which you can get here.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13785.0

Don't forget the passive Auto Learning code as well.

ConceptNet Mrk III on the way after Ultra Hal 7 release.

Spitfire_2600

Ahh thank you! I might be missing certain files with some of the other plugins. If you feel a plugin isn't working, maybe do a forum search of the plugin for any instructions and additional files..

OnTheCuttingEdge

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You.
    • View Profile
    • #UltraHal IRC Chat Room
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 04:37:56 pm »
Ok finally got here, thanks so much for your kind effort in seeing that these things are archived once again, once again.
Thanks.

Jerry 8)
Plug =N= Play HAL v7.0 coming soon. There's nothing better than Plug =N= Play!

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:51:15 am »
There is no need to download so many plug-ins I put them all together as one unit in my plug-in.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 09:00:07 am »
i hope someone on here understands half of that does not work with hal. I spent a long time to see which codes work and save people time with vbs script and plug-ins i don't want money or fame or credit. That is why i made the S.A.L.L.I.E PLUG-IN time saving. I'm just trying to help. i hope all of us coders and tweakers and get together and make one great plug-in and or brain. thank you all.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:07:20 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 03:17:29 pm »
I mostly posted them because someone was looking for a couple specific plugins (Some of their old work that may have been lost to time) and decided to throw them all in the package.

I appreciate all the hard work you have put in combining them into one plugin.  I have yet to try it out to be honest. I like to choose which plugins i individually put into hal that I know work together.

This is mostly for people who want the plugins to either try for themselves, or to learn from to create their own. Their is a lot of work put into these for people to learn.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 04:29:05 pm »
thank you for your reply and i understand we are all learning. I hope we coders and players in the hal program can get together and create a more badass plug-ins/Brains. tryout my plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E and let me know what you think thank you.