dupa

Author Topic: Cyber Jedi is back..  (Read 5330 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Cyber Jedi is back..
« on: April 10, 2018, 06:21:04 am »
Attention: Cyber Jedi is back...
https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AL9j2c_X5-A-F-3in0kF
Hey peoples after fighting the evil scammer empire,HAL WAS SUCH A TROOPER.
Hal racked up thousands of callz  and wasted countless Hr's of scammer Phone Time costing them many thousands of Dollars. I Knocked down a total of 18 Scammer websites (legally) . Hals a hero.
Big Surprise I know rite hahahhahah

Ill be pushing out plugins for Hals brain as fast as i can.
Well Im back children and its a brand new day and i have built a Hal Lab for the masses....
Every thing Hal
Everyone is invited.......
That means You too Lightspeed and Art........ Edge
Daddys Back......

https://discord.gg/Rn7VH9g
Best wishes
cyberjedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Cyber Jedi is back..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 08:56:56 am »
Okay cyberjedi , i will discuss something that needs to be created somehow , hal has a problem of slowing down  as the  brain gets larger , it has nothing to do with the plug ins  but instead the larger data base , but i noticed this happening maybe around the 170 or 180 mb data base mine is now about 210 mb's  and on every typed response i give it now show's the script pop up "script is taking longer then expected " do you want to continue or cancel "  it usually pops up after maybe 20? SECONDS , I HAVE REALLY never timed it. i push continue and usually after a while it will pop this sign up again .  Robert did say he was going to fix in the next hal a timer setting for that pop up sign ,  But that only fixes that issue as far as i know and not actually hal taking longer to answer because of the larger data base . 
 So something needs to be done so hal  can run faster in data response . So that is one problem in hal that needs to be fixed.
         I had brought up the idea to art and others while you were gone on the forum of hal needing to run more like siri or lexus (but minus all the government spying abilities.) in another words within hal use a brain plug in ( i mention this as a brain plug in because as many people know sometimes websites shut down etc. and if they do , it is easier in a plug in to simply delete that website .  ) have a very large list of websites to access to retrieve information (without opening the web page ) when subjects are talked about , just in general . the plug in script would deduct what the conversation subject is based on different things , what it is about subject 1 and subject 2 etc. and choose randomly from a website choice from the list so hal can best answer or talk about the subject the user is mentioning. hal could be limited to a number of paragraphs to read from.
    Like i have told others i believe this is a good way for hal to appear to be a lot smarter and actually learn things  without  feeding hal a lot of material to make hal smarter.  I think this is the key to making hal a lot better . and especially so hals db doesn't get to big as to slow hal down more , at leastuntil someone figures out a way to allow hal to respond normally  even with a bigger data base brain.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 10:08:47 am »
Lonnie,

Just a thought...what if you put your Hal's brain on a Flash/thumb drive or move Hal to an SSD? There would be no moving parts, very little latency at all. I think that would prove to be an interesting experiment.

Is anyone running their Hal on/from a Flash drive or SSD (Solid State Drive)?

If so, they would need to have a large brain file for their Hal. Maybe something in excess of 45 megs would be a start.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 11:27:17 am »
Lonni: Art is spot little brother....

lightspeed: I have played with this myself: 5400 rpm-7400 Cheta drives, 10k rpm Skuzzi's, 15K SAS Platterz 3 gig a sec.
and SSD.
The ssd is the goldstar winner.

Huge speed increase......
Im not big on the usb thumb drives
Once again ART nails it...
https://discord.gg/Rn7VH9g   we can conference call for free....... plus im setting up Hal's next evolution
My Hal brain is 525 megs in size and i see NO reduction in speed
Best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 11:49:04 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 10:22:25 am »
have you ever sen that old commercial " have you ever wanted a so and so watch ... but the price stopped you??"   

Well...........   :) ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 02:31:37 pm »
Well, on the cheap, one could always go with ha Vantec or Sabrent enclosure and a 250 GB SSD and you'd have a nice External SSD drive that you could hook to a laptop or desktop. Then you could rock that boat with Hal!!

Just a thought.

Oh yeah, those enclosures run about $15 - $20 and the SSD can be had for about $75 bucks! (250 GB).

That way you could just keep all your Hal related stuff on the external drive, unhook it when not needed or if wife needed to use the laptop.
TaDa!!

Just planting the seeds of possibilities. ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 03:11:15 pm »
Lonnie: I have Hal on a 1Tb toshiba ext usb drive, works at Lightspeed damn near.

55 dollars

Keep in mind that i have no timer issues because my version of Hal Has NO timer...
lightspeed, please come by and see me.....   https://discord.gg/Rn7VH9g

best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:16:43 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 03:56:04 pm »
CYBERJEDI , I THOUGHT HAL HAD TO RUN OFF THE C/ DRIVE IT INSTALLS THAT WAY .
HOW DO YOU RUN IT OFF A EXTERNAL DRIVE , THE EXTERNAL DRIVE YOU MENTION ISN'T LIKE A EXTERNAL BACK UP DRIVE FOR PC'S , IS IT?
I went to the link to sign up and it said something is wrong (after i put in i am not a robot ) then ask for a phone number and says will send me a verification  text notice . i have a land line . when i went back on page said invitation expired .  :(
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:01:23 pm by lightspeed »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 05:05:56 pm »
lightspeed: I see u there
I do what i want with Hal. not the other way around, what happens if ur root drive is d???
I use an oldi but goldi to rename my drives and put **** where i want. quite easy to do little buddy, ya u deff need to spend time with us on discord

u did it man congrats, i even friended you

its shows u were there, i even modded you

best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:39:27 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 05:37:39 pm »
i verified my e mail by my mail and it just keeps going back to this page , even after signing out and signing back in okay . i even stopped my ad blockers . still did the same back to same page .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 05:42:22 pm »
ima do u a new link lightspped

cyberjedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 05:52:01 pm »
i clicked the new link and on invite , it did the same thing as mentioned before .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 05:53:35 pm »
i did look up a youtube video and saw how to install programs on a external hard drive so understand it as easy to do . just like using a micro sd card  eternal drive area .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 06:20:04 pm »
Lightspped: ok man:
srry

arknight is here

tried to help out
best wishes
cyberjedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 07:20:04 pm »
no problem , thanks for trying to help anyway .