Author Topic: sharing  (Read 3959 times)

aladyblond

• View Profile
sharing
« on: November 24, 2005, 10:55:50 am »
since this is the sharing area i am sending a turkey sandwich to all of you in other parts of the world that don't stuff yourselves and sleep all afternoon
:::::::::::::::::turkeeeee!!!!catch!!:::::::::::::::~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

les

• View Profile
sharing
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 01:40:34 pm »
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Les

Smokey

• View Profile
sharing
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 03:13:40 pm »
May all of the wonderful people who share here have a great Thanksgiving and a most wonderful holiday season.  I do not post much but I do pass through daily and read the new posts.  Thanks for the support and great ideas.  

Smokey
Smokey

Eagle1147

• View Profile
sharing
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 03:11:08 am »
HI all uyou great menbers,

at this time I year I reflect on what I have to be thankful for;[?] and one of the things is a site like this with so many wonderful and talented people;[:o)] who share their talents and their expertize with the rest of us newbees[:D] from all of us beginners we all thank you ther senior members and staff who keep this great site working to help all of us members enjoy Ultra-Hal and Zabaware even more!!! May all of the staff and members get what you want most this year for christmas.  I'm wishing for knowledge and peace in my little section of my world.Merry chrismas to all of the menbers and staff of this site[:D][8D][^][:o)]
using compu7ters to make a better world

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
sharing
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 09:43:01 pm »
Im wishing sandy jumps out of the screen in her new outfits hehe....woah what a xmas that would be hehe [;)][}:)]

You all have a good holiday [:)]
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk