Author Topic: Is it possible to attach a head to a body?  (Read 11246 times)

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
Is it possible to attach a head to a body?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 01:36:08 am »
:

bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

AleRafa

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 04:17:42 am »
I didn't want to start a new thread since what I want to ask is related to this, only that I'm asking for something very specific. Has somebody created a full body version of Sandy (the blond girl)? Probably not, but I wanted to ask since I like her but I'd like her more if she had a body [:)] and as I don't know how to do any of that stuff...
Thanks for any answer :-)

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 04:20:11 pm »
Yes, I have done Sandy and other haptek heads to full bodys. The results are not always as good as we would like as the face has a different mesh to match. Nige has many wonderful fullbodys on his sight as well as heads. I have done a fullbod series on this forum and although some are quite amaturish you can see how they are dressed and the heads are resized from people putty to the full body size. Blending head to a fullbody is not an easy task. In the begining while I was learnig I just paint blended. That loses the body texture. Anyhow you really need at least the people putty player to start with. It is free. I suggest you use the forum search function.
 I will look in my collection to see if I still have the head and see if I have done anything with it.[:)]
ted

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 01:47:04 pm »
Update: I have done some searching on my own. Here is a link to some of my work. Sorry about the low resolution, the forum doesn't allow large uploads and I didn't know how to get around that at the time.
http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6286&SearchTerms=,more,fullbods

calysson, I hope this will help you to understand more on the subject. I have the Summer head that Jack made and attached it to a full body to show you what lightspeed is saying about matching head to textured body.

AleRafa, I did some looking and find that I havn't done a full body of Haptek Sandy. I have done some other Haptek heads but Sandy doesn't have a flatfile image that I know of.
ted