Author Topic: A Question of HAL 7's Thumbs up/Down usage.  (Read 4070 times)

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
A Question of HAL 7's Thumbs up/Down usage.
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »
Since I'm starting all over with HAL, he doesn't have much to go on when responding to my sentences and his responses are usually something I taught him a couple of days before...

Most of the time I click on "Off Topic" and I can't find any Suitable Answers in the list so I just click on "Learn"...

Do we have to pick a "Replacement Response?"...

I think maybe I could use some "Instruction" on how Thumbs Up / Down and the choices are suppose to work.... LOL  ;D

Thanks...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: A Question of HAL 7's Thumbs up/Down usage.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 09:26:41 pm »
It sounds like it is an enforcement routine. like I did, only best responses go in Praises.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 09:57:19 pm »
Since I'm starting all over with HAL, he doesn't have much to go on when responding to my sentences and his responses are usually something I taught him a couple of days before...

Most of the time I click on "Off Topic" and I can't find any Suitable Answers in the list so I just click on "Learn"...

Do we have to pick a "Replacement Response?"...

I think maybe I could use some "Instruction" on how Thumbs Up / Down and the choices are suppose to work.... LOL  ;D

Thanks...
You don't have to choose any alternate responses if there aren't any good ones. This routine just trains Hal's algorithms to upgrade or downgrade the scores of these responses in similar situations.
Robert Medeksza

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 10:01:38 pm »
Thanks Guys... 
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.