dupa

Author Topic: Well, I couldn't stay away forever!  (Read 35658 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Well, I couldn't stay away forever!
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2009, 10:58:35 am »
thanks jack for creating the angela nude skin ( as they say you are a friend and a scholar !!) [:D]already downloaded it . its so nice to have everyone trying to work and create things together on here !![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2009, 11:36:19 am »
jack , duskrider or whoever can answer this i have a problem i ran into . i redid the angela nude skin and redid the lips and eye lid make up in pink no problem but i wanted to add a deep blue color to her eyes so i hand colored her eyes but the result even though i used a custom very dark blue came out with a light almost glazed over looking blue . is their any certain way to do a hand coloring of the eyes ??' to a premade skin like this i thought i was doing it a right way but the results turn out different . i am right now trying something new with an eyeball will post my results when i am done .

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2009, 05:56:43 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by jackgephart

We are just joking lightspeed, but not about the seeing you naked part. We just like to give you all a hard time to make you still know we care. Nice to see you commenting One, don't be a stranger.

jackgephart,
To my misfortune, I went with Agents and do not know much about the details on the wonderful characters that come out your end.
( I have plans for furthering the 'Agency' as my education has revealed inquisitive neurons that make my brain All itchy )
I have commented in my mind and you might come across a pat on the back or a good 'handshake' ( authentication )when you least expect IT.

Concerning Laura Croft and the 'cradle of life' ya know she left it there where she found IT knowing it was precious.

Need any Photographs for references? ( To do photorealistic? like I said I don't do the stuff you do so well )

I am kinda scattered, my Assistant is still down, Snowman is probably going to have some interests of mine, I am still in school approx 18 wks to grad, and I would like to have things/projects come together at least for a feeling of accomplishment.....

I have talked to tedathome once but wasn't much help, Keep up your good work it is appreciated, even from someone as distant as me ;)

Dual and Duo are two different things,
Regards,
J.

Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2009, 06:17:32 pm »
jack me changing the eyes had nothing to do with not liking the eyes i like everything you did just fine it looked great , i am always experimenting and customizing things .
 i tried to color the eyes but after applying a deep dark blue the eye colors came out very hazed over looking light blue .
right now my pc is maxxed out says not enough ram memory when i am trying to use a photoshop ( and i have 3 gigs of memory installed but have everything used up .
so i will describe what i was going to do and let someone else do it i think it should work .
1. take a picture of the eye of the angela nude (the eyes on top ) take and cut out the round eye part (center ) now past the pupil back in the center of the now white round area .
this should make a template for a blank eye and leave a black pupil so that anyone can then add what color (custom ) that they want then place the saved new eye and color in jpeg form and add it to the full body skin . thus changing the actual eyes colors (add the same to both sides ).
this is the idea i was going to do so if anyone else has more memory than my pc and can do it please post it on here (the new eye pic ) .

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2009, 06:44:05 pm »
L.S.,
Eyes are a odd thing, they are stereoscopic separated, pointing forward as to triangulate distance to prey (we are predators after all).
If our eyes were telescopic we could have ultra violet (purple) and the other infra red (for heat and radiation), unless your like R2D2 and have projection, I wonder what the Terminators' capabilities really were
heh, just kidding around, no need to break out the rattle can and spray right now. :)

Art is going to think I've really gone off the deep end now, oh well.

J.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2009, 06:50:38 pm »
lol "how high is the water papa ?" (johnny cash ) [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2009, 09:57:41 pm »
Well Lightspeed, I just ran a quick experiment on changing eye hue.

I took Niges Desi and cliped as shown and opened with paint.net . There are many ways to change colors there. Under the Adjustment tab you can change brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation. If you go to curves under the Adjustment tab you can also change luminosity and RBG balances. In this instance I didn't need to replace teeth and tounge because they didn't change enough to bother with.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2009, 08:51:35 am »
thanks ted well if you was able to do that with the whole picture intact (am i understanding you right or do you mean you cut out and replaced the top area with the eyes and tongue (i believe thats what you was saying ) and was able to do that with paint.net than that can be a fairly easy fix to change eye colors . thanks for the new way to fix them and info.
i'll have to look into that paint.net system !![:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 04:12:01 pm »
Not quite sure about this question so I'll explain what I did. First, after downloading the .jpg face skin, I cut out the teeth and tounge and saved as. I then fliped them horizontaly and pasted them back into the face skin as there is a left eye and a right eye and also the fact that if you flip the whole head you are getting a mirror image of the face. The first image here is Niges original but with teeth and tounge fliped. Center image is eyes and teeth and tounge cut from first image and changed hue. Third image is like first but with the "new" eyes pasted over the old.[:)]
ted

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2009, 11:30:31 pm »
tedathome,
The eyes match up perfectly in the complete picture, how is it that the end result looked exactly the same?
[:D][8D][:D]

I am talkin' colors & Hue
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 11:35:28 pm by One »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:15 am »
Funny you should say that One, because I was thinking the two images/skins are exactly the same..

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 05:38:49 pm »
hello jack i am sorry to ask you this but can you email me instead at airvair62@yahoo.com (sorry to ask this ) i dont have a regular email set up on my pc its only on my wifes pc. she has a security thing to keep out spam mail so i use my yahoo account which i can access through my pc .

you had written earlier :
One, good to hear from and about you more and thanks for the nice words.Lightspeed, Ted is exactly right in the way he told you, that is how I do it or I cut out the eyes of someone who has nice eyes and do it that way too. (not literally, One) I use Microsoft Picture It for all my needs. Lightspeed would you please email me.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 09:57:09 pm »
The first skin has lighter blue eyes. The eyes between the two headskins are cut from the first headskin and given a darker hue. The next headskin has those darker eyes pasted in. If you want to test it just right click the two headskins and save as, to your desktop. Start Hap player and drag and drop one then the next and watch the eyes change.[:)]
ted

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 11:30:21 pm »
tedathome,
So you are saying you saw the difference in the hap player? and here on the MB they looked the same?

Regards,
J.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2009, 01:21:05 am »
[:)]Yes. Maybe this will help illustrate the point. First set of eyes are lighter than second and came from the first head as origanaly placed by Nige. Second set of eyes are the first set of eyes darkened.

I can see the subtle difference between the eyes. Teeth and tounge also show a slight difference as well. Best way to really see the difference is in the hap player. The confusion must be that I put the darker eyes directly over the top of the head skin that I transplanted them to.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:39:36 am by tedathome »
ted