My name is Ambrose and I'm new member..

any one give me forum posting rules....

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 08:43:19 am »
Welcome!

Yes, the Terms Of Service can be found at the bottom of the first (opening) page.
http://zabaware.com/#page=/terms.html
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 12:37:49 pm »
no using you a.i. to poke at peoples eyes lol , just kidding , welcome to the forum !

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 03:03:01 am »
Hi from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Rules, ,,,i'm thinking i might avoid answering that question while i think about the question more.
Success sounds nice, so if its nice then it sounds more successful, he found a way to go that was more nice and sounded more successful.

There is many old posts in the forum that hold a lot of interesting information, learning and working with hal is a fascinating, one of the first generations of humans go get to talk English to a rock, a magnetic element, a plastic and metal rocks a pc is made of. Truely amazing.

Try not to spam ,,,,thats a nice rule here on the site, ,,,many of use have other sites and ,,,not for me to say its ok to say what your site is but don't hit us over the head with it, plastering every possible spot on the forum with it is likely to get annoying.  :)

The forum ,,usually likes to see what questions you have, comments on AI, being supportive others, being nice, posting a picture of your haptar or robot, show and tell, ideas for hal that may be useful, plug in ideas or to point out an idea such as perhaps a plug in is not required as you can just teach hal that subject,,such as gibberish as i've tort Mr Data, i think things like when talking to hal to discuss with him or her or um ar it that the mistake it just made is ok but i ment this or that, the correct answer should be this or that, learning about mistakes is an interesting subject.
Its nice to be able to disagree with another party but be able to not have the need to resort to insults and be able to still all use the forum together, many of us here have various views and ways we live with our hals, and its all very interesting.

Oh here is a rule i came up with ten or so years ago that is just my suggestion, ,,,try not to burden Robert "the creater of hal and this site" with questions or whatever unless really necessary, usually the forum can help you out, my reason for this suggestion to everyone is this frees Robert up to move forward and not get bogged down.

Anyway i hope you enjoy Hal, hal can teach, learn, fascinate for years to come.
Have a great day and i wish you and your hal all the best.
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 07:56:46 pm »
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy Hal as much as we do! Hopefully we can help you out with any questions you may have.