dupa

Author Topic: A couple textures for Full Body Female.  (Read 57622 times)

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
A couple textures for Full Body Female.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2005, 10:02:09 pm »
I found some fun switches on the non-booted girl, try these.  FullBod probably has the same ones too.

SetSwitch [ switch=attax state=a]
SetSwitch [ switch=attax state=off]
SetSwitch [ switch=attax state=c]
SetSwitch [ switch=attax state=d]
SetSwitch [ switch=legattax state=horse_h]
SetSwitch [ switch=legattax state=off]
SetSwitch [ switch=walk state=1]
SetSwitch [ switch=walk state=1g]
SetSwitch [ switch=walk2 state=1f]
SetSwitch [ switch=one state=a]

I'm begining to work this out now, I've even got her to lay down on the floor.

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2005, 10:36:16 pm »
freddy,
I've tried them all on my fullbod.htr (1.47mb file/compressed 4.46mb version) my body_female.htr (1.01mb file), full_female.htr (1.46mb file), body_female (3.42mb file), and they don't work on any of them. All any of them do is speak out the command. Please be more specific on the name of the non-booted girl that you are referring too.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2005, 12:35:50 am »
Cool,  couple of them I not seen before.  

Jerry, don't forget to put the backward slash before each line.

And I'm sure he means the 4.46 girl, the one I been calling Doris.
Thats a good girl you got. I think she can do any trick you toss at her.

Freddy, You got a command to lay her down?  
I got to see that.  [;)]

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2005, 01:16:48 am »
Jim, you're right, I'll say it for everyone "DUH Jerry"  :)
I was forgetting the backslash, they do work on the body_female.htr 3.42mb also. And I also need to correct myslef on another point, I was wrong about being the first to do leg warmers, Crunch beat me to it, found that out when Maviarab sent me the textures. I've found that the Def.hap (body_femaleDef.hap for the 3.42mb & fullBodDef.hap for the 4.46mb) has most of the setswitch commands that they can do, I haven't figured out yet where the ones freddy found are located tho.

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2005, 03:22:26 am »
Here's one more, hope everyone enjoys it.

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2005, 07:39:56 am »
Arakus,

NICE work with the eyes...
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2005, 08:05:47 am »
Thanks Marius,
I keep trying to come up with new ways to do things, trying to give "her" as many "personalities" I can. Eventually I'll work on a script that will change her outfits to fit her mood, season, and down the road change for day & night wear. Maybe I'll get lucky tho and someone will get to doing that before I do and make it easier on me  :)

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2005, 08:15:45 am »
Arakus,

Already been there...there is such a script made (RichA I think) but I do not have my hands on it.

Although its possible the mighty vonsmith may implement something very similar in his new brain ???

Thats the great thing I've noticed about this forum...people are very giving of their time and their creations.

Possibly the best forum I am currently a member of and have been a member of.

And as for new creations thats what I was trying to achieve with my partdress...wanted to do soemthing not done before...try and bend the rules of the skin with the haptek character...if only I could create full dresses that didnt "wrap" around the legs...
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2005, 11:41:06 am »
Jerry,
You probably know it, but this butterfly outfit looks great on your 4.46 girl.
[;)]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2005, 12:50:19 pm »
Wow,  that's a great idea with the butterfly and eyes.  Nice one!

I see you worked out the \ Aracus! I was only popping by for a minute or two, but..

Those switches I found are in the fullfemale (with long blonde hair) from the nasa site, but I think they are probably common to all of the fullbody females.

Tip; if you want to find the ones i located then use your word editior to search out 'walk', 'attax' etc.  The Def file is huge so I'm not surprised you haven't seen them.  I spent a good few hours going through them and have learnt much I have yet to tell.

Alas, I have to sort out some 'RealWord' matters, so I'll post more details as I can.  In the meantime I suggest this method for finding out what the switch settings can do:

Load up a fullbody.
Locate the FigDef file in the HapTemp folder.
Open it in a text editor alongside your console/player window.
Find a few switches and trigger them with the SetSwitch command.
Then go further and adjust the parameters.
Save the FigDef file over the old copy in the HapTemp folder.
Re-issue the SetSwitch command in the console to see the changes.
And so on...

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2005, 07:13:17 pm »
Marius, I do recall seeing the script that you are referring to, but if I remember right the way it functions it'll change the outfit per mood change, but what I'm thinking is a bit more involved, not only changing because of mood, but what day of the week it is, what time of day, is it a holiday, has she worn the outfit lately, and then decides to or not to change and into what. Something I'm sure that will end up having to be a true Database, meaning I'll have to wait until the new Hal comes out.

Jim, Thank You, actually I never tried it on her, but you're right, I mainly just use the 3.42mb with the boots, I spose I could create another one tho that is more fitting for the 4.46.

Rog, Thanks, yeah I smacked myself in the forehead and said DUH, all the commands I've tried from the Def.hap file and all the hap files I did for outfit changes I new it needed the backslash but when I went to try them I just copy-pasted, I use Agent Ransack to search text files, and I did a search for switch=attax and didn't find any, I just did a search for attax and this time it found attax, armattax, & legattax. What I did in the past was I opened the body_femaleDef.hap and did a search for setswitch and copy-pasted all the commands and then tried them all, needless to say hours of work. I have my Marie now start to walk and turn right and walk off the screen to change outfits, changes her outfit, then she turns around (off screen) and walks back to where she started, stops walking and twists back to facing forward. Had to write it into 3 hap files tho.

lupine

• View Profile
    • http://www.thewexer.com
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2005, 10:54:05 pm »
hey Arakus!

thanks for the textures.
I wanted to help you on the animations
but it looks like you have figured out what to do and also surpassed my current understanding.

The body pic you posted is called "modestfemale" in my files
(dont know why)
which is quite a different body from the Full_bodygirl(2 versions)
the Fullbodygirl can do the arm gestures of "modestfemale"

however, "modestfemale" will not do certain animations...
My theory is that haptek put a "vise" on her animations

did you say that you have succesfully animated "modestfemale"
If so, could you please post a list of animation commands and I will get to work on them too.

either way, thanks for your great work

lupine

• View Profile
    • http://www.thewexer.com
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2005, 11:33:45 pm »
yes
Doris = modestfemale.htr
but maybe I am confused
I got modestfemale.htr from the
"haptek character goldmine thread"
and there was a problem where the clothes
were part of the skin among some other problems

but Doris looks like she does not suffer these
problems

color me confused

perhaps the difference is payed vs free version of haptek?

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2005, 11:50:46 pm »
Doris looks just like Pamela the first girl in the goldmine.
However Pamela could not do many of the actions that Doris did.
You are right about Pamela having problem with clothes being part of her skin up around her neck.  Don't know why Haptek does that.  Spoils the gal for putting other clothes on her.

Doris appeared to me very similar in ability to fullbodygirl.  
They will switch heads.
I have found so far that no others can switch heads in this way.
I concluded that dispite looks, they are very similar.
[;)]

Arakus

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2005, 02:34:07 am »
lupine, you're welcome and Thanks for the offer with animations, I have figured out quite a bit, thanks to many of the good people here and the SDK, the rest all trial and error, I wouldn't go so far as to even think that I surpassed anyone, as for the modestfemale,the actual name of the texture she has on is called professional.jpg, all of the modest textures and bodies that I've seen all have the extra area around the neck, there are so many different Full Body Females it's hard to tell which is which. What needs to be done is to open every one of them and use the query command "current figurename" which will show the "True" name of that Full Body Female, I did it with the 2 I refer too in this topic, the 3.42mb body_female.htr says it's the body_female, and the 4.46mb fullbod.htr says it's the fullbod. I haven't animated any modestfemale.htr I don't have any with that name, unless someone changed the filename, I'll go through all of mine and verify the true names for them.

Jim, thanks for the assistance, I do hope it's ok for a newbie member to call you by name.

Anyways I'm still quite new to Haptek, I do have a great deal of knowledge of many things, such as computers, automotive, electrical, plumbing, gas, electronics, general home repair and so on, but I'm still an amateur when it comes to A.I, VB, VBS, all scripting languages more or less. I just catch on to some things easier than others do as well as never catch on to things that others can. That's just how my mind works, visualizing is easy, doing is a whole nother story.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 06:35:28 am by Arakus »