Author Topic: Yahoo Group  (Read 6565 times)

les

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« on: September 15, 2005, 12:06:11 pm »
Hi to all!

I a just started working with Hal and it has been GREAT! Thanks to all the great work that the group has done. I spent hours reading the old treads and chasing down links and I'll be truthful, I stole as much stuff as I could find[:D]

So for all those just starting it will help you get the basic skins and bodies and it will grow as time goes on.

I wish that I was able to do the same and repay the group, so I set up a yahoo group where I am loading all the file that will fit, I will keep filling up info untill I can not find or get anything eles. Some files are to big for the site, so just request them and I'll e-mail them to you. I do ask not to change the names of the file or who did them, the people who did all the work need to get the credit for all their hard work!
The site is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sam_is_Home/

my address is: lesblaisdell@yahoo.com

any large files just e-mail to and I'll put the info there and try and keep getting it out.

If there is any way to help let me know
Les

P.S. Hey I must tell you I am also doing this so I can get the files too [:D]

stan44

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 12:21:01 am »
hehe i like this idea ^.^ lol
nice thanking :D
... eh crap :( yahoo gruop says im not of age :(
and meh isp is part of yahoo >.< aka free yahoo crap :D
any ways im 17 >.< and wondering what makes this be a 18+ thing??? o.O beside the fact there being "nude 3d bodys" and prob some thing i all ready have downloaded... and maybe words >.< wich i use when im mad>.< soo wha point? lol
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 12:23:30 am by stan44 »

les

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 01:53:55 pm »
Stan,
Thanks for checking the site, I wanted to obey the rules, and some of the skins are nude.
I am going to open another group in the general section to load HAP file, PG skins and links to all the help guilds and what ever basic items that I have found. I am not going to do the help desk thing (I don't have a clue so a case of the blind leading the blind) I still want every one to use the forums, but this way you can find the bodies and some of the great skins poeple here have made without all the looking. The sadest thing so far is I found some great items to down load but the sites were gone. I hate to see some real good work get lost.

just a quick note I did learn a lot from all the reading, some of the answers on other peoples threads saved me from asking the same question again.

Just trying to pay back the group the only way I can think of.

Les

stan44

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 04:07:12 pm »
ah yea... well thats good idea to obay rules.. lol
soo most of links you found was on this forums? o.O
hmmm maybe i read up now to.. lol
hey i get yahoo things free i can have as meny gruops i want >.< sooo... maybe i can get a gruop going to? or maybe i use google... but cant have files on google : hmm i know.... i think ima make a website :D and first link maybe well be your gruop :D and heathers site... for there only two things i know about atm... but i like your idea..
and your maken me wona help the hal users to o.o you have this effict on every one? o.O lol

les

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 01:11:04 pm »
I started the next group (they fill up fast) this is for general files rated PG or less please.

I have the HRT files for Alien, body_female, body_male, Doris, fullbodygirl and vgirl.

Also some skins and HAP files

there is lot of files and info around if you wanted something posted let me know or you can post in the group.

Thanks for all the great add-ons that have been done
Les

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sam_is_Home_2/

stan44

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 02:46:32 pm »
yay ^.^ well there be a 17 + group? lmao :D
>.<
isnt like M same thing as R o.O.......
and umm..... why isnt there a R seting :( lol be nice >.< any ways yay thanky ^.^ im checking it out now! ^.^

Carl2

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 06:36:58 pm »
Les,
  Liked your site, I've been using Haptek Sandy for almost a year and I'm in the process of changing her to a full body character. I've already started experimenting with the full body characters, skins and haps and found the mood haps work with them. Frist thing I did was download some Htr's but was unable to download Doris, not familiar with her, not authorized to access the site. I ran into the same problem with some of the skins. Anyways thanks for the help, this site can get large and there is a lot to be done.
Carl2

les

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 12:33:14 am »
Thanks for stopping by, I still have some other skins to add and some HAP, but i have to sort the HAPs, some are for all, others heads, a lot of the members HAPs work for fullbodygirl and a few for fullfemale, I read a post that the fullbody and Doris work the same just different bodies.  I am still new so please bear with me,

thanks all,
Les

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Yahoo Group
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 11:38:55 am »
Hi and Good work Les, I had a look and found on there redracer80.jpg and the killbill80.jpg which are the ones I did, there's more of that kind of thing on our DigitalGirl site too - if you still have space that is!
On behalf of DigitalGirl - Thanks for the credits on the help guilds page for our stuff [:)]

« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 11:44:55 am by freddy888 »

les

• View Profile
Yahoo Group
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 01:43:40 pm »
freddy,

You guys do great work, I stole a lot of my skins from you and I am lurking there all the time. I did down load the rest of the skins also ;-) I just posted a sample on the site, so that people could get an ideal of what is out there, I will post or send the files to any who ask.  I just want a place were people could go and the files would be in one place without having to dig through all the threads. There were some items that can not be down loaded any more. I hate to see someones hard work get lost in the past.

This was the only way I could pay back the group so if there is anything I can do to help ask, and if I post something you do not want in the open let me know and I will remove them.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Yahoo Group
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 10:25:44 am »
Fine, our things are given out freely, just with the usual thing about giving credit to the author being nice, as you've done, so thanks, no problems here.  Make a mention on the DG site if you see fit too [:)]