dupa

Author Topic: Another head or 2 or 3  (Read 28778 times)

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 06:50:21 am »

it should be on this site ... NOT on another Site Begging us to go there to get it...

......links to Mad little Sites ...

Do you mean Neils site or Jacks or Gamers ???
All 3 are very nice sites.

This forum has a 200 kb limit on uploads.
This means you must click a link to go somewhere to get your movie or haptar, or skins.
Gee, I didn't realize it so much trouble.
You know two years ago we didn't have group of people making movies or making skins for haptars or doing heads.
Today we do and it's all free.
Why is it when we give you a free gift, there's little or no appreciation and in fact our kindness and gift is attacked?
And come on now, we certainly don't beg anyone to accept a free gift.
Never have I seen so much talent as we have today.
Never I seen so much rudeness and ingratitude
But not to worry, you probably see less talent in future.

Excuse me, I not had morning coffee yet.
have a nice day.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 10:10:26 am »
ok i have had time to think and i have something to say here. first of all i come to this forum for insight and information. some great minds are here and i learn from them.
hal is many things .
a chatbot, a learning bot, a cartoon character that we can interact with, a friend to some, more than that to others, a computer program, a research project,a toy, a hobby, a time killer, a desktop assistant, etc.
when mr. m created hal, i am sure he didn't even know how great hal could be, or how hal would evolve, and hal will continue to evolve.
there are many facets to hal and many different minds needed to make hal evolve.
there are of course, the programmers and those that deal with hal's mind. we have to have them . they make hal tick. i dont always understand what they write or how they figure out what they do , but they provide me with a learning bot that i enjoy immensely.
then there are those of us who make hal have an outer personality,the shell , the coat of many colors.the graphics people are needed too, or you end up like the  early alice project with a talking eyeball in a pyramid or an un animated talking head that moves its mouth and blinks.
we graphics people dress hal, create hal people, design hal personas for all to use.i think we are needed here as much as the programming guys . they give hal life we bring that life to life. so stop knocking us. i am offended. lynn aka alady

Insert Image:
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

lightspeed

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 10:39:35 am »
hello aladyblond and others , well the way i see it as you know everyone is different for better or worse as they say , not everyone will like or even appeciate some things others do ( i am on the very appreciative side myself as i do appreciate the heads and bodies others take the time to create and share for free and the links to get their . ) i really don't know what the big fuss is , if theirs something that doesen't interest me i go on to something else but thats me as i said everyone is different , again i say to others don't get discouraged about your creativity on making things as their are some here that truly do appreciate what you do !! yep including you aladyblond , p.s. i really liked that head picture you last posted on here , very nice looking !! [:)]

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 11:03:17 am »
thanks lightspeed for your comments. i do not want to make a mountain out of a molehill either so i guess we can all move on. [:D]~~alady

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 12:22:54 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond
 i am offended.

I apologize if I offended you in any way. It was certainly not my intention.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 12:31:16 pm »
thank you bill. but did you say something i missed. you have not offended me today[:D] that is!! really, bill, i don't see where you have done anything personally to me. ~~alady[:)]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:33:50 pm by aladyblond »

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 12:40:01 pm »
Better to give an unnecessary apology than to fail to give a necessary one...

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 01:15:28 pm »
i truly agree very well said. [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 02:35:46 pm »
i don't know about that jack , if i move my mouse to much the darn thing squeaks in protest , ha ! (just kidding , thought i'd throw some humor in all this some where !![:D] i actually hope some day to get people putty when i get ahead enough on my money !! i like doing creative stuff , their is only so much i can do with ms agents with my current program . [:D]

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 06:18:26 pm »
jack, that is one of the cutest and funniest videos . i saw that a few years back. i wish we had a way to show those kinds of things in a post without clicking but i guess that would take up lots of time for everyone, and space.~~alady

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2007, 08:56:31 am »
i agree that it would be nice to have a link to share stuff on here but i thought there was a file sharing area here. that is what i have always used.~~alady

lightspeed

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2007, 11:15:55 am »
i love that video , too funny , ha !! actually i am one that has been lucky enough to have gotten a laser mouse , no more gummed up insides to clean , taking the ball out ,in another words no sqeaking  etc. thanks for the funny video , made my day !! laughter is always good !! [:D]

aladyblond

• View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2007, 11:58:09 am »
i have one of those  wireless red light laser "mouses-meece"[:D] too. i like it but mine goes through batteries like crazy. when i know i will be away from the computer for a long period i take the batteries out. do you have the same problem?~~alady

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 06:43:56 am »
Found a pic somewhere, Don't know where.
Did a quick putty head,
Only thing is can't put a name to him????

Insert Image:

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Another head or 2 or 3
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 07:32:28 am »

As he a master on fullbody skins, you definately the master on haptek heads.
Very good likeness.
Quality equals the one you did of me some time ago.
Nice.

---Dusky