Author Topic: The Bert 4 Oog challange!  (Read 2781 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
The Bert 4 Oog challange!
« on: May 08, 2008, 04:10:22 am »
I am 40 and have always considered Bert a twisted hero of mine. Bert as in Ernie and Bert. Here's the challange. Would someone please make me a really good Bert character? I mean like scary good. Not Ernie. I need him to look perfect. The turtle neck, striped pull over, the brows, the insane tuft of black hair on top of his cone head. Even a hap to match his ways if you can. If you are up to this challange please make him a dead ringer with really high quality textures. If someone will do this for me, I will post my prize pictures of me in my Bert costume that I designed for a Halloween party in Kent, Ohio some years back. I got alot of good feedback on it and even non-Bert fans could appreciate how twisted it is. I've got one of me holding my S&W 9mm in my Bert costume that is wrong in a funny kinda way. So any takers?
When a child is born without a soul...

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:01 am »
Man I hope someone can pull this off. I know that pictures of a home made Bert costume isn't much incentive but if it's any consolation, I am working on some pretty cool skins I hope to offer to the Halites soon...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:55:10 pm by Ooglor 7 »

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 11:54:16 am »
Doing the pigeon. If the thing looks like a shoe box with a face, I'd understand. By the way, the pigeon is a dance Bert does. At least he did back in the 70's. I'm sure it means something else entirely these days. Ha ha ha. Hope you guys liked the Space Diner skin.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:58:09 am by Ooglor 7 »