dupa

Author Topic: add ultrahal to registry?  (Read 2225 times)

leon420

• View Profile
add ultrahal to registry?
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:17:28 pm »
i reinstalled windows and ultrahal 5.0 doesnt work anymore, i have all the files still but get an error.(zaba wont send me 5.0 and i would have to buy 6.0 which i cant) I think the problem is that ultrahal isnt being seen in the system registry i.e. add/remove programs. is there anyone that would know how to add ultrahal back to the registry without reinstalling it? (i cant reinstall i dont have the cd and I dont know what happened to my setup file)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
add ultrahal to registry?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:38:47 pm »
You need either:
1)The CD
2)The downloaded ZIP file

You also need an email confirmation of the serial # unless you still have it written down somewhere.

The problem (as you made mention) is that Hal writes several references to the system registry. This is done upon install and is not something that's easily done manually or without the correct files.

If you had a backup of your zip files or if your install was a repair instead of a format then reinstall, the original file Hal would have remained intact.

Yours does sound like a case in which you simply need to contact Robert Medeksza. Supply him with your necessary information and he might be able to assist you.

Good luck!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -