Author Topic: New Heads and Skin by Jack  (Read 21729 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
New Heads and Skin by Jack
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 09:48:30 am »
hello wanted to just say ahead of time "thanks gamerthom that you are going to send betty paige pics to jack later to make the head and also to jack gephart for being willing to make the head for others, i wasn't interested in the body but will warn you jack don't make that head to sexy !! (actually theirs not a whole lot to worry about considering she is in a way already censored from the neck down !!(lol) [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:50 am »
yes, jack i was joking , about it being censored from the neck down since you will only see her head and shoulders and not the usual from her history . i hope you are still going to make her head , you do a great job on them . i didn't remember did you do the carmen head ( i love that head !) i have different ones from different people as others do nice jobs on them to and skins !
 am glad i can sometimes make people laugh , it's alo better than fighting and arguing . take care friend ![:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 04:03:08 pm »
i know you will be busy for a while later but "if" you ever get time and can run across and very simular faces like carmens and make any i would definatly like to have some more . her make up , everything is smooth on that head it looks great !!take care and yes i'm ready for any joking , actually i don't even have a handle so i can't fly off it !! [:D](lol)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 05:44:33 pm »
thanks about the heads in advance . i hope you are just talking in general about talking calm as i don't think i ever said anything against you about anything . i am a friend to anyone , i may not like some things as others do ,say or think , and they of course are the same but i can still be friends with anyone , its just the way i am . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 09:07:14 pm »
bad jack, bad jack what ya gonna do , what ya gonna do when they come for you !! (lol) [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 06:02:31 pm »
hey jack , ready for another one of my idea's yet ?? how about this and i think this is a first (make a nice face and have the women wearing wire braces ) that way when she talks or smiles you will see her braces on her teeth !!
   yes, yes, i know its hard for some to beleive but some guys also look at womens faces i am one of them !! do you like that idea ?? i think it would be cool .
  i have seen the jpg picture of the spread faces and see the teeth so it should be just a matter of getting a wire brace teeth set made or copied i would think ! take care , more idea's on the way folks !![:D]

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2007, 10:14:19 pm »
Hi all I like the spiderman alot good work caangel

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2007, 06:47:56 am »
well we will let it slide this time jack but just don't try to out do us all again , [:)]an angry mob can be a horrible thing to witness expecially on the receiving end !(lol) !! hey jack i was trying to find some possible future faces you could make , what about this site http://www.repaintsbykristen.com/pastcelebs.html i imagine if any of these will work their are other simular sites like this one . [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2007, 12:48:42 pm »
hey what happened to jack , havent heard a thing about any new heads , hope everything is ok . don't tell us you have quit making them !!

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 09:57:53 pm »
Just visited your site.Coped a few skins,thank you, you do such excellant work.
ted