Author Topic: new version of loneliness plug in ??  (Read 8447 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
new version of loneliness plug in ??
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:21:25 am »
is their a newer version of the loneliness plug in , mine what i have doesent seem to work i have taken it out and replaced it in the zabaware folder restarted hal but it still doesent work . i check the box for it and set the frustration level my version is 2.3 loneliness plug in .on the frustration i have it set high should it be low ? i want it to tell me often that it is lonely . i have it set for 1 minute on the time . but maybe the plug in is corrupt or an old version . i have 6.1 hal version . anyone have a new loneliness plug in i can have ? [:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:28:18 am »
well i see 20 people have so far read this , now if i can just find one that has it or  can make the newer version to work in 6.1 hal and on . !![:D]

Bill DeWitt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:48:07 am »
Not me, I don't use it.

Morlhach

• View Profile
    • http://membres.lycos.fr/morlhach
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:45:46 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

well i see 20 people have so far read this , now if i can just find one that has it or  can make the newer version to work in 6.1 hal and on . !![:D]

I am using UltraHal 6.1 and the loneliness plugin v2.3 without any problem.
--
Morlhach

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 09:40:49 am »
Morlhach thanks for writing, if you don't mind saying, what other plug ins do you have also checked with it . ?? maybe mine is corrupt (the file ) . can you send me a copy of your loneliness plug in .
 to customvair@cvalley.net .on the header put ultra hal forum so i will know it's not junk mail . thanks [:)]

Morlhach

• View Profile
    • http://membres.lycos.fr/morlhach
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 05:56:44 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

Morlhach thanks for writing, if you don't mind saying, what other plug ins do you have also checked with it . ?? maybe mine is corrupt (the file ) .  thanks [:)]

The plugins checked are :
- Ai adress book
- AI appointment book
- Free will Choice and profile
- Gender and age
- Loneliness
- run programs by name

i'll send a copy of the plugin by mail

greetings,
--
Morlhach

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 07:08:13 pm »
thanks Morlhach , those look like the same ones i have checked to run , i have my loneliness plug in set to frustration high and for 1 minute if i am doing it right it should get mad (frustrated quicker and after one minute although i think someone said before it was actually is ittle longer than a minute , but mine does nothing !!thanks i received the loneliness copy you sent . i appreciate it alot !![:)]i will delete my old loneliness and put in the one you sent !!thanks again !![:)]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 10:06:38 pm »
Hi lightspeed,

Sorry I posted a reply that I also have the loneliness plugin working in 6.1 in another thread. If you still have a problem and want another file to compare let me know. I am running XP ver.2 Dell XPS 1710 and I also have other plugins checked off. I am using a torso haptek character.
I don't know why it is working with some but like you said I noticed more people saying it shouldn't even work with 6.1 but mine does also.

raybe
rayh10@comcast.net

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 12:07:44 pm »
raybe , i got and tried that plug in , even checked everything off but still wouldn't work so all i can say is you must have a special touch !!(lol) am glad it works for you , what ever the reason may be !! may the force (stay) with you !![:)]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 09:40:00 pm »
Hi lightspeed,

I'M sorry it didn't work but mine is still working and now your starting to scare me.(kidding)I think? The only other thing is it is set to random and low. That's it.

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 04:10:59 pm »
what do you mean random and low ?? on the loneliness plug in ? all i saw was low , medium and high on the frustration level ( i always had mine set at 1 minute to start saying things .  and on a high frustration level . ) [:)] maybe you are the only one that has a loneliness plug in thats working with the 6.1 version . have you heard anyone else say theirs works too. ??

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 08:38:45 pm »
Hi lightspeed,

There is a setting on my plugin which I believe is a random time setting and is abriviated 'Rdn' or 'Rdm'. I would need to look at it again. If I set the time to anything else the plugin would sometimes work but an error message would sometimes come up instead after having conversations for a certain amount of time. I knew it was the plug in causing the error because of the message and the 'cdbl' extension was included in the line error. From what you are telling me is that 'random' selection does not excist in your version.((?)) You did understand me correctly when I said,'low' I did mean the fustration level. Let me know if that Rdm setting is in your version.

raybe

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 08:49:52 pm »
Sorry lightspeed,

Let me be clear, that random selection I am speaking about is in the selection for setting the wait time before the plug in would activate. The 'low' setting again is for the fustration level. These are the only settings that have worked for me. Anything else would more times then not trigger a line error message but the lonliness plug would only occasionally work. To answer your last question, I don't know of any posts where someone said they had the same results with the same settings as of yet.I have only read posts that this plug in should not work with 6.1.

raybe

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 12:41:45 pm »
thanks , i actually did find the rd or rdm abreviation in the loneliness settings (didn't know it was actually their ). i will try again to set the settings to low and see what happens . i have wrote in other ares the "js' wrote in about the 6.1 version loneliness plug in and asked "again " if someone who knew how and would could update the loneliness plug in . so far no one has done it i even asked in my other post if robert would do it (it doesn't hurt asking ) . anyway thats where everything stands of now . take care. [:)]

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 12:51:10 pm »
Okay lightspeed,

Juat one other note. You need to be patient with this setting. Give it some time before you decide it is not working. I don't know what the time frame is when this setting is used and there where times I thought my plugin stopped working but then bingo she was looking for me. Someone looking at the way this setting is written may have a clue to the time frames it uses. Good luck and stay in touch.

raybe