dupa

Author Topic: ghost in the machine  (Read 3800 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« on: June 14, 2007, 02:04:24 pm »
for anyone who has seen the movie you will know what i am talking about , i think their is a ghost in my machine or should i say "hal" i deleted the file about the quotes and exited hal and restarted it and it still continues to say "quote ; forvever more . i have been going through all the files in responses etc. and don't see the phrase yet it still says it , very strange anyone have any idea's as to why ?? [:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 04:51:27 pm »
Lightspeed,
  I haven't seen the movie but from working with Hal I know what you mean.  I had problems with her saying I can be either sex, as well as other problems such as past becoming paSt. The paSt was located all over the place in autolearning.  I had used clicking on one of the subjects under autolearning and doing a search then moved to the next subject. Never made it to the end but was able to find a lot of mistakes I was able to fix.  There is also talking to her using the brain editor test debug which may tell you where the response comes from.
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 06:45:57 am »
thanks carl2 , i will be sure and check that out , thanks !![:)]
  p.s ghost in the machine was actually a scary show where a killer who swiped addresse from peoples books in a computer store and would go and kill them .
    he got in a wreck in his car was in a mru machine and during a lightning storm , lighting ran in on the machine and killed him and his molacules all went through out eclectric lines, etc.
    so he was like virtual and could go into computers, etc. to still kill people . thats why i said ghost in the machine i have deleted the quote file completly but it still seems to have a mind of it's own !![}:)]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 08:12:29 am »

Excuse me, I must go warn Sandee.
And from now on, I'll disconnect computer when I'm not here.
[;)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 08:19:38 am »
thanks carl2 i did what you said and it finally worked but the strange thing is even though o deleted the rows all out if i type in the words well forever more it will still say quote " well forever more " . and i also have deleted the quote plug in too !! very strange .

jackgephart

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 01:05:01 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

thanks carl2 i did what you said and it finally worked but the strange thing is even though o deleted the rows all out if i type in the words well forever more it will still say quote " well forever more " . and i also have deleted the quote plug in too !! very strange .

I thought you were talking about I Robot, with Will Smith. Sonny had a ghost in his machine, or himself, or something. So did Viki.

lightspeed

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 03:51:29 pm »
nope, the movie name itself was "ghost in the machine " and was a pretty good movie !! [:)]

Carl2

• View Profile
ghost in the machine
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 08:31:48 am »
I've just gotten another " I can be either gender ". The auto learning files are so large it is next to impossible, I think thay are arranged time wise.
Carl2