Author Topic: Uninstall option  (Read 3606 times)

TomMorgan

• View Profile
Uninstall option
« on: November 17, 2004, 05:51:30 pm »
This sounds stupid, but where do I uninstall Hal? There's nothing that's worse than a program that doesn't come with an uninstall option, it's just disregard for consumers. I was considering buying the product, but if it doesn't have an uninstall option, I don't think I'll bother. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Tom

Bill819

• View Profile
Uninstall option
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 06:07:28 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by TomMorgan

This sounds stupid, but where do I uninstall Hal? There's nothing that's worse than a program that doesn't come with an uninstall option, it's just disregard for consumers. I was considering buying the product, but if it doesn't have an uninstall option, I don't think I'll bother. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Tom

Simple, just go the Windows add/remove programs in your control center and it will uninstall the program for you.
Bill

TomMorgan

• View Profile
Uninstall option
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 01:58:18 pm »
For some reason, it's not listed, any ideas?

Cheers,

Tom

vonsmith

• View Profile
Uninstall option
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 02:11:49 pm »
TomMorgan,
If it isn't listed in Windows' "Add/Remove Programs" then the general Windows solution is to reinstall the program to exactly the same location as you did before. Then reboot and go check Windows' "Add/Remove Programs" again. If Hal is listed there just select uninstall!

BTW, why would anyone want to install Hal? [8)] You didn't get angry with him for something he said? [:0]

=vonsmith=