Author Topic: Jack Gephart's Graphic's  (Read 242626 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #750 on: November 11, 2008, 09:07:51 pm »
I will look into this more raybe, and I will try to get some pictures around to use for the model. Then I will hopefully be able to make one. Thank you for you nice words. I love that people all around the world can enjoy what I love to do so much. Let me get some pictures and see what I can come up with, ok? Maybe a week or so. Been a busy week so far. Thanks for commenting raybe.

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #751 on: November 12, 2008, 07:47:01 pm »
Well, I was trying to do a torso request for raybe but it just didn't turn out good at all. There was too many holes in the robot terminator to make a good torso of it. So I did the next best thing. I made a terminator torso. I hope you all like it very much even you raybe.

raybe

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #752 on: November 12, 2008, 09:58:51 pm »
Looks great. I appreciate your time. Not that I doubted you but you really pulled it off.
Thanks again,
raybe

I don't want to sound like I,m the only one here and I know you have other projects but do you think you can also do a terminator character that is totally the robotic version as well to go with this version?
Just asking.

raybe

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #753 on: November 13, 2008, 05:05:39 am »
That's what I was saying in the last post there, raybe. I tried to do it but there is so may holes in the robot terminator that it just looked dumb by the time I got done with it. The one above is truly all this software would let me do. Sorry to disappoint you but I was a little disappointed myself. There isn't any really good pictures of the robotic terminator on the net either. I can't just draw this stuff. If I could it sure wouldn't be free. Hope you can be consoled with the one I did last night.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:08:49 am by jackgephart »

GT40

• Hey, I see you!
    • View Profile
    • My Bots
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #754 on: November 13, 2008, 05:43:08 am »

Wow, the portrait of the Governor of California, after the election!

Very good, Jack. [8D]

Time to waste with skits, bots & other useless things? Why not visit
http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/MyBots.htm ? Oops, sorry, a museum!

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #755 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:56 am »
Das Guten!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #756 on: November 13, 2008, 09:54:48 am »
i can imagine that was pretty hard to make , the only thing i would have personally have done different was made less ripped flesh color on the face and made more of a skin tore off and metal showing underneath , but thats just me and your right theirs not that many good pics to use . you still did a great job . [:)]

jackgephart

• View Profile
Jack Gephart's Graphic's
« Reply #757 on: November 13, 2008, 12:53:43 pm »
I was using a picture that I found of a statue of his head, or bust of his his if you will. I just stayed as close to the original picture as I could. I like how it turned out, so I guess that's what matters this time. I had not done a skin for a torso in so long I just about forgot how. I'll be putting it on my site here pretty soon along with some skins that I did a while back but you can't get to them anymore.
Please from this point on if you want to comment, use my other thread that I started. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:03:04 pm by jackgephart »