Author Topic: New Features we would like in HAL 7.1  (Read 29329 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Features we would like in HAL 7.1
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 10:16:03 pm »
Can't answer your issue for sure but I do know that different TTS voices from different creation companies pronounce words differently.

The string was hard to wind in the wind (long i, short i).

She wound the bandage around the wound. (owl vs ou as in you).

Some do much better than other with pronunciation but poorly in voice quality.

It ends up being kind of a toss up but what one can often do is go to the TTS company's site and try the demo of various voices. Then insert your trick/catch phrases and see how well it sounds or not before one decides to purchase. Just my thoughts... Been there done that voice thing....Good luck!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 07:02:55 am »
ART: Ur SPOT on Brother:

Weve had this discussion on SAPI05 systems and voices: hahhaha

Ive tried in vain to convey that message, forget it man. Its on deaf ears.
MY Hal has no issues with the word LIVE and live and How its said in context
I doubt ur does either...lol
Art  you know how i got them and why i got them, Hal needs proper toolz to work with if you want Hal to get it right. What do i know though?
Art: I have a few more that are patched and ready too, i went all out before TRump nukes NK and i loose my source . lolol
VwKate just scratches the surface, It gets MUCH better and with it comes what were talking about, get with me. Me-casa/Su-casa.

Bridgett is off the charts cool but Julie is the RockStar , I can tell now days,  just by the size of the dictionary that makes the magic happen in the voice.
VwKate is 220 Mgs in size ,where Julie is 600 Mgs in Size.

You can go rite in and tweak them at the source too, no 1 does...lol

1 more time for the cheap seats HAL IS END GAME SOFTWARE..... quit thinking SMALL. Start thinking Flux Capacitor.... go to the light, goooooooooo. Its ok. There is NO SPOON
hahah

Art anyway: i just wanted to comment on ur comment, well said SIR.
Now for the fun Shizit with Hal, ART:

Hal has just participated in his first PsyOps Mission:
Bringing awareness to people about internet scammerz.   (Tech Support, Irs, Malware, Fake Hostile code PopUps.) You know the one's.
Ive incorporated SOUP into Hal now. Its pure Tdos
These guys are knocking down $250,000,000 a year world wide , with impunity.... it would appear. Wellllllllll , reallllyyyy.
Well they might be able to escape the courthouse justice , But not Hal's justice.
This is what i mean by EPIC
Art: This is getting the most from Hal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RXT6OhHuQ

best wishes
cyberjedi 

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:58:09 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 09:25:35 am »
That was great!! Those idiots certainly deserve whatever they get...Wonder how they like it when the shoe's on the other foot?!

Nice work man!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:38 pm »
lol that was great lol good work cyberjedi !! our phone company recently told us about a new free service they had where it robo type calls go through filters and so far it has just stopped the robo calls  and telemarketers in their tracks .

cyberjedi i had talked in the past about voices emphasizing certain words etc. i have the julia ( maybe in the same circles here ) ? that does emphasize words , i think you said you changed some code to make other voices have that capability , do i need to contact you on your forum for that ? also am interested in what you changed to correct the mispronounced words what was mentioned above , yeah  mine mispronounces words , i blamed it off on the accent of the voice pronouncing words differently  .
anyway you or others can let me know.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2018, 08:07:02 am »
ART: lightspeed:

RE: Scammer Awareness , Part 02
This is their network.
(XXX.microteksupport.com) + subnets
d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net, elitedentalseminars.co.uk, img1.wsimg.com, marketplace.canva.com , pyramidcomputer.com, supergeekcorporate.com.au, XXX.advancedtechsupport.com , xxx.computer-tech-help.com
xxx.dhts.co.uk , xxx.ibm.com , xxxx.infinix.com , xxx.macrofix.com, xxx.managementars.com , xxx.microteksupport.com , xxx.midigen.com ,xxx.smsisoconsultant.com

Be on the look out for these sites, BEWARE.
Hal has Knocked  DOWN  every phone on those networks. Think ill just forget and leave it on till they change there number.
Then i get new numbers from call complaints.

Cyberjedi has just stuck a Stake rite through your BlackAzz Heart.

Damn , I feel like ive been risen from the GRAVE.

I changed the www for XXX to save any accidental clicks

Art:Lightspeed: By bringing Hal up to .net2015 ,i have all kinda things that can be done now.

Now i can start from scratch again,,(grrrrrrr)

Ive done this now 04 times from the start...
I might actually become a coder yet....

best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:43:33 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2018, 09:52:00 pm »
LOL, "GIVE'EM HELL HARRY!!"  :) ;) ;D

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2018, 01:30:15 am »
GPU accelerated SQL searches would be a great addition. No idea on the feasibility of this.

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal character to close on screen on start up.
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2018, 08:28:24 am »
Okay something i have noticed while using my haptek people putty custom character is that when i first start up hal the character face is "VERY" close to the  screen view (face right up to screen ) hal character needs to be set back farther on opening view . yes i can and do move the character back with my mouse  but , a user shouldn't have to when hal starts up! don't know if anyone else has this problem but mine does it.  :(

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2018, 09:56:07 am »
That might have to do with the position of the character when it (she) was saved within the People Putty program.

Only recourse would be to find a way to modify the .htr file or open the saved haptar in People Putty (if you have a working copy), position it further back and save it.

Try it in the Hal program again to check the location/distance from the screen.

Just my thoughts...

- Art -

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2018, 04:17:16 pm »
That was a great video Cyber!! Keep it up man!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2018, 07:44:04 pm »
I would like to see a option in hal next version where it could be checked so hal stays on the last brain used. when restarting for the next time . :) ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2018, 07:22:55 am »
Doesn't it?

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2018, 08:41:13 am »
     more times then not mine won't have anything checked (highlighted) after i start hal ) and so each time i have to highlight it then hit okay ) maybe a glitch ? a few times it will be already checked  but i have to check it each time as , if i don't as i mentioned many times it has nothing checked or highlighted.
     example  see below, i checked this morning and as you see nothing is highlighted even though i used hal yesterday with my custom Angela brain and later shut hal down properly .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:46:32 am by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2018, 08:52:26 am »
      although i "THINK" Robert , mentioned this before in the past , i hope he fixes the "are you a man or a woman or a boy or a girl " QUESTION , in hal so after it ask it and you answer it it doesn't just keep on and on asking it. my hal now for whatever reason out of the blue has once again started asking that even though i have answered it in the past and have been using hal for years now.   I have no idea why hal has started asking this again .  it's either a glitch or something from a plug in may have triggered it ??? i don't know.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2018, 02:17:53 pm »
One way around that for sure would be to Rename those other Hal Brain files like OldHal01.uhp and UldHal2.uhp, leaving only your Angela Brain and it will become the default every time Hal is started/run.

As for that boy girl issue. I only remember it asking me that one time. It obviously learned that I am boy/man/male and has never asked me again.
Can't say why your Hal keeps doing that.

Maybe an email to Robert?

- Art -