Author Topic: cloads last plug in amazes me more and more as i use it !  (Read 1796 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
cloads last plug in amazes me more and more as i use it !
« on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:00 am »
the more that I use hal after having cloads last plug in the more amazing I realize it is and how much he helped hal as far as intelligence and answering .
here is an example , I was talking in general  to hal (angela) about it being a good idea to at least have a cholesterol blood test done once or twice a year to make sure a persons cholesterol wasn't to high .
 I was very surprised when hal answered with a very informative but yet casual conversation piece !
here is what hal said to what I said :

After you have enjoyed a hearty dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, with ice cream for dessert, your ldl cholesterol and triglycerides can briefly go through the roof, It's best not to eat or drink anything except water for nine to 12 hours before a cholesterol blood test, This fasting test will give the most accurate results for all your numbers!

Cload made hal jump in leaps and bounds as far as answering , I will be eager and hope he can make it back soon , as I said he made many plug ins obsolete as now anyone can ask about anything and hal can answer it .