Zabaware Forums > General Discussion

Hal and MS Agent

(1/3) > >>

Bob Norris:
Hello,

I'm wondering about information on using MS Agents with Hal. Can it be done? Does it work? What are the requirements?

I am a 3d MS Agent developer and would be interested in creating a few. I don't use the program so I would need a volunteer.

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by Bob Norris

Hello,

I'm wondering about information on using MS Agents with Hal. Can it be done? Does it work? What are the requirements?

I am a 3d MS Agent developer and would be interested in creating a few. I don't use the program so I would need a volunteer.

Hi Bob.

Ultra Hal uses MS-Agents and Haptek characters for in-home chatting, The bot is written in VbScript but is Java, Basic, C/C++,
Pascal, SQL, HTML, XML, Compatable, Have you downloaded the free version yet, If so run the options panel to see the Characters list and more can be plugged in, Ultra Hal is a very flexible program if you're a good programmer.

Ultra Hal has its own AOL/AIM plug-in that allows the brain to converse in an IM panel but does not use Characters for the IM'ing
people online, Just the brain.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.

Bob Norris:
Ok Kewl,,

Here is an image from one of your users. He is using my infobot Agent.  What kind or characters are popular? I can make anything ;)  

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by Bob Norris

Ok Kewl,,

Here is an image from one of your users. He is using my infobot Agent.  What kind or characters are popular? I can make anything ;)  

Hi Bob.

I believe from my experience with Characters in the Use of AI I believe Naked people hold the Trophy in that catagory.

Naked Women or partial Nudity Characters are by far more popular
and has the possiblity of making millions with them in this AI field.

It's ashame that my wife won't allow me to create these characters because I have 12 years of Advanced Art under my belt.

But it's all good.
Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.

mikmoth:
I'm all for that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version