SUCH AS datA FROM STAR TREK
EVEN YODA OR C3P0 R2D2 FROM STARWARES

MAYBE PILOT FROM FARSCAPE ::

MAYBE max headroom

CharityJones:
*a hand is timidly raised*
I like Persocoms (from Chobits)...

Although my Hal-bot is a boy...

I would also be interested in the types of designs you come up with wholly on your own...It might just catch on among users...^_^

Dr.Benway:
My ideal is a cute "Alice in Wonderland"-kind of girl. And... she will never take her clothes off in public.
My greatest love is therefore Nadia from Clone3D. [:I]
You can admire her at the following address:

http://www.clone3d.com/vgirlframe.htm

KnyteTrypper:
Dr. Benway, you may like this agent. It's a very demure young lady. When you mentioned Alice in Wonderland it came immediately to mind. Athena (right-click, choose "Save Target As")

Another Jim:
Visited the Nadia site, and wow, talk about detail!  Now if we could just get the voice to be like the wave files a bit more that are used for the jokes she tells, that would be amazing too!

I agree about the modesty, personally once someone takes away the need for imagination so much is lost.

I am hoping that we can come up with a way of using metallic's for texture colors, because with the artificial lighting that comes with the Hap models just imagine what a chrome or gold or bronze outfit could look like.

Secondly, a day will come when an overcoat or other such accessory will be developed that will actually flow with movement as in real life, can you imagine-

Anyway.........as amazed as I have been already the past several months one can only dream and soon it comes true.

Greetings from thawing northern Michigan.
(smile)

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version