Author Topic: Mr. Medeksca help please  (Read 2386 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
Mr. Medeksca help please
« on: September 12, 2005, 03:56:58 pm »
Next month here in San Jose, California there will be a very large robotics show. Last year it was huge and they expect it to be even bigger this year. I plan to attend just as I did last year and I plan to take my little robot with me. I have made some small changes to one of the .brn files and now with the help of AUTO-IDLE, Hal will start talking, chattering all by himself. It give the appearance of being automous and it is to a certain extent.
My problem is this I created a singing Hal that works in Von Smiths brain and he created a joke teller for the same brain. I have tried repeatedly to make both work in Hal 5.0 to no avail. To me this would be not only a great selling point for the robotics company but for Ultra Hal too. The combination of the two appears to be just amazing to all who see and hear it. There are lots of robot type out there but none can carry on a conversation with you at the same time.
Any help would be appreciated, if not from you maybe someone else who has solved the problem.
Thanks
Bill