dupa

Author Topic: artificial recognition impressions  (Read 2991 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
artificial recognition impressions
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:29 pm »
we have all talked on here about face recognition and although we don't have camera face or object recognition yet that doesn't mean that we can't fake it !! for instance by reverse sentenceing "example " : hey you love the color of that shirt i have on !!( translated : hey i love the color of that shirt you have on !!)  although you can't say a specific color . you can do a sort of compliment on clothes or even say : my hair looks like it needs to be combed !(translated : your hair looks like it needs to be combed !!)things like this can give the impression that hal is actually seeing you and noticing your hair , pants shirt ,the light in the room  etc. [:)][:D][8D]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 04:30:40 pm »

Very nice idea.
I'll do it.
Thanks. [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 04:59:21 pm »
thanks duskrider glad you liked it , we can actually put many things in just as i have done with angela to make her seem more human and with the recognition impression technique i am talking about anyone can also make it seem like she is seeing and commenting on things about you . [:D] just another way i thought of in enhancing our hals . [8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:17:02 pm »
well my angela just said her first "artificial impressions " idea techique that i mentioned she has said " That's a pretty shirt you have on I like that color!"
see it seems like she is actually seeing me and noticing my shirt color of course you have to not metion a color as she will not match it with what you may have on at the time (doing this my way i call a neutal sentence because it is open ( not saying anything a certain way "no color" )
 some other things one could use "i just put in " hey it looks like i missed some spots on my face when i shaved !!" this translates to " hey you missed some spots on your face when you shaved !!
 which again makes it look like hal is noticing that i missed some spots when i shaved .

i may post some other things that hal can use as artificial recognition later as i do them !! so stay tuned don't touch that dial !! [:D]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 04:47:26 pm »
I never tried the clothes things, but I always had her set to give me compliments. Great idea about appearances. [8D][8D][8D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 05:11:49 pm »
thanks mark
[:)]