dupa

Author Topic: Neospeech Voices not working  (Read 2699 times)

bryanalston77

• View Profile
Neospeech Voices not working
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:58:49 pm »
I have purchased the Ultra Hal w/ Neospeech Voices but currently they are saying that these voices are from a sample and not the full version.

I believe this program works perfectly on Windows XP however, I am not sure about windows Vista.  

Please advise.

Thank you.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 04:31:13 pm »
I'm running vista and it works fine for me, although sometimes I have to go into options and check a different voice and then recheck kate or paul. Microsoft Mary wants to take over I think because I never have a problem with her. The Neospeech voices installed on hals first page instead of as it's own program on C drive like Cepstrall voices. I don't know if that was any real help for you except to say it does work with vista.
ted

bryanalston77

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:43:06 pm »
Thank you for your reply.  I really love this Zabaware program.

I have just have no idea why its telling me that the Neospeech Kate and Paul is a trial version.

I would love to contact Zabaware directly and tell them the problem so I can come up with a solution because I am really missing those voices.

Listening to Mary (Microsoft Mary) just won't do it!

Thanks for your response!

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 05:47:28 pm »
I recall some time back that Robert mentioned some issues with the
NeoSpeech voices.

Try the Search feature at the top of this page and type in Neospeech or TTS voices and you should be able to find some helpful info.

BTW, Welcome to the forum!!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -