Author Topic: demo  (Read 2268 times)

mikebailey420

• View Profile
demo
« on: March 31, 2006, 07:12:59 pm »
so, i downloaded the trial version, and i was unhappy about some of the errors i made when training ultra hal assistant. i uninstalled it, then re-installed it, and now its saying my liscense is corrupted. i wanted to try it for the full 31 days and then decide if i was going to buy the activation key, but now i can't use it. how can i get it to work again so i can try it out. please, i would really like to know. if any of you have a fix for my problem, please e-mail it to me as i do not have enough time to check these forums. thank you very much

onthecuttingedge2005

demo
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 11:08:19 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by mikebailey420

so, i downloaded the trial version, and i was unhappy about some of the errors i made when training ultra hal assistant. i uninstalled it, then re-installed it, and now its saying my liscense is corrupted. i wanted to try it for the full 31 days and then decide if i was going to buy the activation key, but now i can't use it. how can i get it to work again so i can try it out. please, i would really like to know. if any of you have a fix for my problem, please e-mail it to me as i do not have enough time to check these forums. thank you very much

Hi mikebailey420

You will have to contact Robert for a new trial code, at all costs try to avoid uninstalling HAL, The trial code is a temp until all conditions are met in the install agreement.

Nobodies code will work for you, each code is unique to each system.

there are to many people that try to get something for free and never support it, This is why the trial period kicked in because of how many people with prior versions of HAL that never expired, Some people might say, If I already have a working model, why buy it.

I help support Robert in all His efforts both indirectly and sometimes directly, Not only have I studied HAL and its Code to an extreme but I have studied the people that directly and indirectly interact with HAL, I play close attention to popularity for the most part and try to get people involved with our efforts, I have brought Zabaware at least 700 newbees over these last 3 years as potential Zabaware customers, I have seen some people in the past that use special tactics to get a guilt complex going just to get what they want and I have seen many use Anger and Frustration and some very rediculous stories to try and get a free Code.

I want to see Robert Prosper and I will be Happy when He finally decides that he has done His Part for A.I and decides to have a Happy Retirement on some Tropical Island with a Glass of Long Island Ice Tea and a Big Smile and maybe a Grass Skirt Dancing Circles around Him. Robert is a Good Man although being a one Man team can be frustrating especially when there are alot of orders involved sometimes its hard to get to each Customer A.S.A.P

It's hard to earn a Buck these Days.
I know if I had to depend on cash from a script as a daily part of work I would be in the poor House, Not to many people want to part with even a buck on this venture and still want it all at no cost.

It would be nice if I could make 50k a Year just holding up one end of this site and maybe with a potential retirement, I don't see that Happening soon, Editing HAL and helping others is already a job that pays hardly nothing but smiles and a cup full of Hope, It would be nice to be a Payed Mentor in this forum so I could do what I like to do, Build Dreams.

Jerry[8D]

« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 12:27:21 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »