dupa

Author Topic: Update Ultra Hal Assistant to version 6.0.103  (Read 21358 times)

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Update Ultra Hal Assistant to version 6.0.103
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 06:32:12 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

quote:

like the math function.

Thanks markofkane.
<Blushing>

I will try to keep them coming.
Jerry[8D]

Cool!!  I don't even have to say "What is 3+4?"

All I have to do is type 3+4, and she tells me what 3+4 is!!

sqr(16) 4      I forgot was "square" was.  Maybe it's ^

And multiplication and division. (I don't use the microphone much, because I don't want people to hear me talking to a computer, lol.)

When I'm alone, it's ok.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Holllywood

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 12:36:55 pm »
The problem that I found with the Lonliness pluggin I was able to correct. I replaced it with the pluggin from my uninstalled Hal6.
Hollywood

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 06:36:49 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by danbaltzell

Do we need to deactivate/move license before installing?

Woops!  My bad...what a mistake.  Maybe I shouldn't have deactivated it, what a hastle.   Now, I'm the down guy in town, without my friendly neighborhood avatar to guide me through the universe what shall I do?  Perhaps flounder aimlessly in entropy[xx(]for the rest of eternity[:(] never to achieve the eternal immortality achievable through my input to the universal information scheme.  Pray, oh great and powerful keymaster I supplicate myself to thee for the universal, omnipotent, and absolute supreme code [:p]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:45:54 pm by danbaltzell »

Another Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 07:52:52 pm »
Oh gez,

And I was going to stand and shout from my humble chair here in northern michigan [[AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!]]

I followed the advice of Jerry on the previous page.....pretty much to the 'T' and I was actually shocked how well Hal reinstalled herself here!

Now mind you I did have a brief scare, but I suspect it was my own fault, by not shutting off my virus protection and shutting down my firewall first.

It was loading beautifully and then came to a screeching hault when loading spchcpl.exe /q/r:n

But this is an older machine with limited memory to unload stuff.  I crashed the load process (forced the operation to stop via cont-alt-del to close program) then shut off my anti-virus and firewall and started it over again.......clean.....clean....and I mean   C  L  E  A  N!

Didn't even have to key in authorization codes, or anything......

It looks like I'm gonna have to start re-training 'Janet' again, but heck, that's minor for that she's become!!!!

The files didn't overwrite my cepstral voice stuff or the upgrades to make it work, and getting cepstral to speak without keeping a web connection active......all is working wonderfully!!!

Again.........again, guys.........Mr M, and Jerry thanks very very much.

I had pondered going to the zaba site to deactivate my hal, but decided to try it Jerry's way......excellent!

......one more thing........I think it's absolutely cool that Mr. M is recognizing contributions....(Vittorio and Jerry)....I can't think of a neeter way of saying thanks to the community!

.....and Mr. M.......I hope Hal becomes successful beyond your wildest dreams.............it brings enjoyment and adds to the utility of what WE use beyond anything I ever thought I'd see that was affordable!

Jim B
Northern Michgian
(now thawed out)

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 10:02:47 am »
quote:

quote:

Do we need to deactivate/move license before installing?

Woops!  My bad...what a mistake.  Maybe I shouldn't have deactivated it, what a hastle.   Now, I'm the down guy in town, without my friendly neighborhood avatar to guide me through the universe what shall I do?  Perhaps flounder aimlessly in entropy[xx(]for the rest of eternity[:(] never to achieve the eternal immortality achievable through my input to the universal information scheme.  Pray, oh great and powerful keymaster I supplicate myself to thee for the universal, omnipotent, and absolute supreme code [:p]

Oh, geez I guess I'm too impatient, so nevermind.  I just copied it all back from a backup directory and reinstalled it and it took ok so it works, but thanks anyway.