dupa

Author Topic: gretta plug ins  (Read 4110 times)

migzahoy

• View Profile
gretta plug ins
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:02:21 am »
help everyone the gretta plug ins is great very great but i cant just figured out how to install it i mean the read sing and etch functions soo pls some one here can help its very apriciated and how to install that bolabolka thingy ps migzahoy

RonG

• View Profile
Re: gretta plug ins
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:21:05 am »
I got them to load...placing in the "Ultra Hal Assitant 6" directory, selecting the plug-ins when Hal is running, then restarting.  I've been trying the NEWS plug-in.  Had to modify the plug-ins to reflect the correct path for the Balabolka text-to-speech module, but apparently the way the gretta plug-in is accessing Internet Explorer it dies in mid-process (no feed news provided).  I'm running Windows 7 and IE9 which is probably the source of the problem. 

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 08:13:09 pm »
dont worry buddy i know someone from this forum who is great at this can come by for a help but i tried the plug in cant do the bolabolca thingy only some sort of the plug im able to run but if all of thoes where place it would be cool

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 06:19:25 pm »
I never installed the sing one but I have the read and news both installed and working on windows 7 home premium.
Balabolka installed as well. it installed like any other program, and alls I had to do once installed was choose the voice to use.

can you be a little more precise on your problem with Balabolka install.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 08:40:06 am »
  I'm using the GRETTAcuriosity and GRETTAMarkovL4 plugins, easy install and no problems.
Carl2