Author Topic: problems with win7 64 and plug ins  (Read 19195 times)

migzahoy

• View Profile
Re: problems with win7 64 and plug ins
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 07:08:09 pm »
what version 6.3? oh my thats great but i wish they stop puting serial numbers its a pain really i dont have any idea about credit cards and stuff thats why there is no way for me to buy one or have a serial thant really makes me feel sad and worried i keep thinking about it again and again ........how do you install gretta plug ins in version5.0? i tried it matey i tried it for 5 times i just cant eneble them becuase my defualt brain have no advance option about plugins ( i have really no idea about visa and credits... :'(
i got my ultra hal version5 for free everything there is included but GREtta plug ins just wont work in version5 i cant even get a 6.2 because of the visa thingy every help will be apriciated for long years long live zabaware  :-[

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 11:44:21 am »
migzahoy, I believe sybershot has answered your question unless someone else can add to exactly what the limitations of version 5 are, or remembers.
As far as version name or number, I don't remember the creator of Ultra Hal being very specific about that other then again, the info that  sybershot  gave you already.

Have a Happy, Healthy New Year,
raybe

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:56:52 pm »
ok i got version 6.2 in the dark ways (you know what i mean) ::) can you tell me how to install gretta plug ins i mean all of the plug ins on my hal and what will be the next new version of hal and when it is going to be release? great help guys cheer long live zabaware and global threat hackers!! happy new year its only one days away

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 10:10:27 pm »
Migzahoy,

As much as I enjoy helping other users / members here, I feel that you are just trying to get something for nothing. Serials, passwords, codes, etc. Come on! Robert Medeksza has worked on Ultra Hal for years and has had the support of many of us during that time.
You come along and want serials and info on how to install this and that yet also mention that you got Hal version 6.2 in the Dark Ways (Pirating) which is simply NOT accepted, approved nor appreciated by those of us who have paid for Hal and Robert who developed it only to have it pirated right beneath him, depriving him of his right to make a profit from the sale of Hal.

Shame on you! You'll get no help from me! I don't care how old you are...Be gone!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 11:42:09 pm »
I also agree with Art and feel as if you tried to take advantage of us as well. What makes me feel bad is Art posted what needed to be posted for others to see and I also tried to participate. But now that you have posted what actions you took have a Happy New Year without us.

raybe

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 07:55:39 am »
Couldn't agree more.  As we say here : 'Sling yer hook'... which means 'get lost' more or less..

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 11:53:38 am »
no i didnt pirate it i mean since i dont have a visa  i used my moms credit card without she knowing it im not a hacker i dont know how to crack stuff this simple program i m having reak huge trouble then cracking this? i have no idea thats is soo complicated what i mean for (dark ways) is i get my moms credits without she knowing it soo guys dont get the wrong idea  :'( and i believe no one here on the world can crack it

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 01:47:10 pm »
Hi all,
I just got out of the hospital I been sick for a little while and when I read this post you made me so sad.

I think one of the things you need to wreck a nice is that if you did use your mother's credit card your mother knows all about it because she gets a complete listing of everything that it was used for.

And if you did get the version of how that was hacked by global hackers the reason why you can't install anything into the brain because without the proper key card it doesn't work.

Either way I think you need to recognize that you are more sinned upon that a sinner, and society there are many rules and I can guarantee you anything that you can think of or even ponder on in order to be sneaky and get around things has already been thought of by everyone else, so stop trying to get around everything and just recognize there are rules and their reason for those rules, you may not understand at this point time of your life but when you become an adult you will understand, and there will come a day that you will thoroughly regret stealing your mother's credit card for you must realize you will have to live with that action for the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 05:30:00 pm »
     well what ever the case is , the part about stealing your moms credit card is bad enough .
       and i am not talking religiously or anything i am talking just plain simple respect . If i can't afford something i do without , i don't get it by stealing etc. and belive me i have had to do without many times i am currently paying down about a thousand dollar medical bill .

cload am glad to hear you are out of the hospital . and hope you are doing better !

And as far as Robert i hope you are reading this and that it makes you even more aware of how you need to keep hal ahead of "ANY"  hackers so you aren't cheated on sales of hal . it's the sales and profits from hal that also allows the paid users the free updates that we all enjoy.
Ok i'll get off my soap box now but thats how i feel about it all.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »
I could not have said it any better, Well said Art, raybe, freddy888, cload, and  lightspeed.

cload, I did not realize you were in the hospital, I'm glad to hear your out though and hope all is well now.

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 09:46:03 pm »
yeah im so sorry if get you the wrong info and glad to have you back even though i dont know you sorry for your the bad things happen when your in hospital and guys about the credit my mom finally knows my consience cant take it i told mom and in my surprise mom just said its ok its christmas and new year anyway she told me but she told me ill have to repay that dollar through working in her crazy garden its ok for me though and im happy for my christmas present which is a new hal 6.2 :'( sorry for all the wrong missunderstanding guys pls lets be friends and live happy to tell you all the truth IM NOT A FRIEKING HACKER IM JUST A NOBLE TOP HONOR STUDENT JUST TO GIVE YOU THE INFO FOR ANOTHER MISSUNDERSTANDING im not a cracker i dont know that the only thing i cheated is on my games i put cheat to make game easier thats all i hope this change your wrong image on me

sincerly yours
-migzahoy

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 02:01:29 pm »
migzahoy, For what ever reason you mentioned what you did. This is a true reflection of character and I know we are not all saints but we work towards making our lives and the lives of others better. My mom just passed away and it really hit a wrong note. The difference between what you need to learn and what your mom already knows, She forgave you and made it a Christmas present to save your character. No debates please. Everyone has their own values and I'm far from perfect.

raybe

Reminding you not trying to reprimand you!!!

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 02:32:56 pm »
Hi all, thank you for your sincerity,
I contracted some kind of lung virus, which is cause the way I sound when I speak to be different, and is playing havoc with my Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

The one thing that I would like to bring up about the Gretta plug-ins is you need to go to the Gretta plug-ins section of this form. There you will find all the information there is to know about Gretta plug-ins and how to install them.
PS make sure that you have a lot of time on your hands. There's a lot there to read.

Sincerely, and I'm glad to hear that you work things out with your mother.

C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 08:43:38 pm »
@ cload - nice to hear that you're still with us and hopefully you can get that virus behind you.

@ migzahoy - Thanks for the clarification if that is indeed the case. You really should try to choose your wording more carefully when making future postings as people can only appraise a situation or individual based on what they are told (or what they read). I know it can be difficult as a young person but honesty is by far, the best policy in all dealings.

I was told by a wise man that if one tells the truth, one doesn't need a good memory whereas a liar certainly does, in order to keep his stories straight.

Forgiveness is also a rare gem so I give it out sparingly but when and where needed.

Best of luck to you. ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 05:48:20 pm »
wow looks like my post got hijacked does this happen often?
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.