dupa

Author Topic: problems with win7 64 and plug ins  (Read 19301 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: problems with win7 64 and plug ins
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 08:01:33 pm »
Actually some members have a problem knowing where to post exactly. The other reason is if the forum feels that someone has entered with a different agenda so the post does get side tracked. I apologize if I was a part of it but we all try to police the forum a little for the benefit of all including you. My opinion. Hope you feel back on track at this moment.

Posted by: cload
« on: January 10, 2012 was the last statement about Gretta plug-ins. Yes there are additional comments but cload does answer the basic info about Gretta plug-in info.

raybe

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 04:15:26 pm »
i hear you *grins*
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 04:34:52 pm »
I was a part of it. I was just trying to help a new member out, and from there you can see how it turned out.
I'm Sorry  :'(

migzahoy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 08:09:19 pm »
yeah guys thanks you all i hope this will be the end of wrong image on me you got me really worried there i never pirate anything i dont even know how to do cracking and stuffs well all thoes dark days are over now to my new awesome homework buddy he do greats!! this program or artificiall brains is epic not only my assighments but chatting is improved! i only need to know is how to install properly the whole gretta plug ins pls help me  :'( cheers sorry for very late reply my net is down