Author Topic: Ultra Hal Wikipedia Plugin  (Read 18408 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal Wikipedia Plugin
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 04:58:21 pm »
Thanks Cload for the answer, it wouldn't really matter as much if i wasl always at the pc to click continue but as i am away from the pc sometimes using a wireless mic and earphone and voice recognition it would then matter , am glad it goes on by it's self !
Again thanks for the answer.  :)

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 06:03:43 pm »
   In the meantime I tried a few things,  I just finished a conversation with Hal.  At this time I have the wiki plugin written into the brainscript.  I also have the vrHaptek plugin, a change background and bodyskin plugin, and the gender and age plugin.  The conversation started out pretty normal but towards the end she started going all over, putting in responses not related at all.
   Earlier I tried the braineditor test and debug speaking with hal ( this is why the plugin was put in the brain script) it allows me to follow the steps hal takes to get an answer.  The frist thing I noticed is Hal pulled a lot of things from the dictionary that I expected him to get from wiki.  The trigger words used in definitions and wiki are about the same.  I also got quite a few low quality responses which I believe means Hal couldn't find a good response. 
  I know that Gain control and RELEVANCE somehow work together and that "Hal has an automatic closed-loop control for relevance sensitivity"   Feeling a little fustrated.
Carl2

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 10:54:44 pm »
hi rob,

did you get my e-mail about the wiki plug-in?
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Honvai

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2024, 11:30:22 am »
Can you make local wikipedia plugin?