Author Topic: Personality having schizophrenia and ptsd - updated brain-v3 + 2txt file  (Read 3620 times)

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
Just scripting a personality for my robot in the brain file......
when talking to the robot it's so real the schizophrenia and ptsd but I must say I did gave her some medication.

well a programmer is never finished with his work to go with this text update post a txt file with the lelements already in the ultra hal assistent script I used to build the personalities and everthing else take a look.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:28:10 am by Andre Hendriks »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Personality building making a schizophrenic robot - update 2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 06:12:25 am »
As a side note to this somewhat unusual plugin, one can set the personality of the Avatar / Character to psycho is one has or has access to the People Putty program.

It has a wide variety of settings for the creation of your character(s) and one can easily tailor various attributes for the character then Save the desired changes.

When subsequently starting the Hal program your character will load in and begin to exhibit those "assigned" characteristics...good or not so much. ;)

Yes, I did make a somewhat psychotic gal years back and her eyes would become wild looking and wander around as if paranoid. Her lips would sneer and move about. Quite the lovely girl to bring home to meet the parents!  ;D

If you have the HapLogCtrl.txt file in your C:\ directory, you can drop any .hap file into that small window and your character will take on those attributes, but only for a short time.
For long term, the character needed to be saved with that attribute in the People Putty program.

Here is the HapLogCtrl.txt file (useful for trying lots of experiments with Hal from lighting, clothing, character attributes, character facial changes, etc.
I've also included the Psycho.hap file for your amusement. Copy the HapLogCtrl.txt file to your C:\ folder. That's it! Then start Hal. Wait until the character is displayed. Grab and Drop the Psycho.hap file onto the small window in the upper left area of your screen then watch your Hal character's expression.
Enjoy!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
Re: Personality building making a schizophrenic robot - update 3
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 06:33:22 am »
I am trying to write an ultra hal assistant with desktopmates character and give her a personality I am not using the people putty program or any haptek program or character.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Good luck with that because those Desktop mates will probably not work with Windows 10 (if you're using 10) without an additional program called Double Agent. (I think it's free).

The Desktop Mates are not configured in the same manner as the Hapetk characters were so those Desktop Mates will not exhibit the facial responses like those Haptek character would.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
I have the double agent and it works fine with the desktopmates
by the way I am scripting a brain not a character.
so it is brain personality.