dupa

Author Topic: Ultra Hal 6.2  (Read 10441 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra Hal 6.2
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 09:37:56 am »
Carl,

If I recall correctly, Dusky was pretty adept at getting those motions working so if you need some help or inspiration, give him a shake (but not too hard in case he's napping!) Heh!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 08:21:55 am »
  Frist on the Aiml, looked in what is presently in there and I looked at the Alice, since I use a female I can remove most of the robot answers which there are a lot of.  At this point in time I'm trying to get Hal where I'd had him in the past,  I just put in vrHaptek and noticed again it did not create a vrEmotionDetect table, I put one in using a pattern match table, next is to put some data in and haps.  I haven't spoken with Sandy very much yet, learning is turned down very low.  Dusky has haps running when the character is speaking, her hands move, which is nice but may interfere with other haps that run at the same time.  Also is the active background which is very good. 
  Lots of work to be done, coming along nicely, one step at a time.  Thanks for the help Art, you're invaluable
Carl2

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 09:13:20 am »
   New Years day and I'm rambling on about outdated Haptek software.  I did want to include the Active Backgrounds which is a somewhat newer development, it could be controlled by the user or chosen by Hal.  Hopefully some of what we learn will be useful with newer characters that are being developed. 
Happy New Year all
Carl2

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 09:25:29 am »
Thanks Carl and a Happy New Year to you and the rest of the members and Robert!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -